Newborns

Chapter Song: Creature-KSI
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

Amelia and I rushed into the medical bay as Rip, Stein, and Jax rushed out. Ray laid on the chair, dying from the Pilgrim killing him in the past. Kendra held his face in his hands while blood ran from Ray's mouth.

"Kendra, you have to back up." I commanded as I stepped to one side of Ray and Amelia stepped to the other.

"What are you gonna do?" Kendra asked, still freaking out.

"Stabilize him."

I grabbed Amelia's hands over Ray's body and focused my magic onto him, Amelia doing the same. Ray slowly began to become stabile until Rip was able to save past Ray.

"Mr. Palmer's vitals are stabilizing."

The monitor showed Ray's insides healing. Amelia and I dropped our hands as Kendra rushed back to his side.

~🕑~

Amelia and I walked into the control room, jumping into the conversation they were having.

"So basically we have no idea who she's going after next." Sara said.

"We know it's not Rip, because he doesn't have a past to go back to."

"Or Amelia, because they think she's dead." I added on, bringing my sister closer to my side.

"Gideon, prepare for multiple time jumps." Rip commanded the A.I. "Plot points here, here, and here." Rip tapped on certain dates on the monitor.

Everyone looked over at the dates which were June 2, 1972; March 16, 1950; and September 12, 1993.

"My birthday?" Jax questioned. "Why are we.."

"The only way to ensure you're not harmed in your past.."

"Is to abduct ourselves as newborns, thus removing ourselves from our future timelines." Stein finished.

"It's suicidal." Mick said. "If we take to long in getting them home.."

"Then history is altered." Rip finished. "There won't be a home to go back to. You'll disappear from the minds of everyone who's ever known you."

"You mean my own mom won't even know me?" Jax asked.

"My wife." Stein added.

"Yeah, and my.." Mick trailed off. "oh, yeah. I don't have anyone."

Snart thought for a moment. "Sure as hell beats dying."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Sorry for slow updates, I just recently hurt my shoulder during cheer. I hope you enjoyed anyways.

Love ya😘
Bye.