Papa Savage

Chapter Song: None
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte POV

"Vandal Savage has a daughter?" I questioned the group.

Stein slowly nodded. "Apparently its true. There's a lid for every pot."

"And this lid is gonna be upset when he finds out that we took his pot." We all gave Jax a look who just shook his head. "You know what I mean."

"So what's the problem?" Snart questioned. "It's not like we're on Savage's Christmas card list."

"And we snagged the bracelet." Mick added. "You're welcome, by the way."

Ray ignored Mick and continued the conversation. "We need to weaponize that thing before Savage knows that it and his daughter are missing."

"Actually," Kendra said proudly. "I think I've got that figured out. But I'm gonna need you to burn something for me."

Mick smirked a bit. "About time."

"We also need to figure out what we're going to do with our new guest." I gently grabbed Rip's hand to calm him down while Sara spoke.

"She's seen us and the ship. If she runs back to Savage, we're giving him a huge advantage."

"So we make her our advantage." We all looked towards Mick. "We send Papa Savage a finger. And we keep sending them till he puts his own head on the chopping block."

"That is a positively lurid idea." Stein said with a disgusted look. "I know we're in the midst of a war, but can't we maintain our honor?"

"I'd rather maintain my life, Professor."

"Guys." I tried to calm everyone down. "If she is Savage's daughter, then she would know the details of his defenses."

"Yes, well, how exactly are we going to get those details out of her?" Rip questioned.

Snart stood straight and walked towards the door of Rip's office. "I'm on it."

~🕑~

I ran into the control room with Amelia as the ship shook from something. "What's happening?" I questioned Rip as he entered as well.

"It would seem Savage has come back for his baby girl."

"The last of the refugees are aboard captain."

"Strap yourself in." Amelia and I listened and strapped ourselves into the seats. "Gideon, external floodlights to maximum."

The Waverrider took off into the air, but came to a stop when something was in front of us. We all stared at it in awe. A giant, green robot stood in front of us.

The robot swung its arm at the ship, which ducked before it was hit. "Fire now!" The lasers of the ship fired at the robot. However, it didn't even make a dent in it. The robot grabbed the ship and swung it around. "Hold onto something!" The robot brought its arm back and threw the Waverrider across the field.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I haven't been listening to much music lately, so it's been hard to find a chapter song. If you guys won't mind, comment a song that I haven't used yet and it might just be the next chapter Song. 👍😱😎

Love ya😘
Bye.