Found Her

Chapter Song: F.F.F-Bebe Rexha
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

Jax, Stein, Ray, Kendra, and I slowly made our way down a dim lighted, creepy hallway. Jax and Stein in front, leading the group; Kendra and Ray in the back; and I was standing in the middle of all of them.

"Something's wrong." Stein said, noticing Rip and Sara's absence. "They should have been back by now."

"Well, I think this counts as absolutely necessary. I've got my exo-suit shrunk down, and I can miniaturize and do some tiny sneaking."

"It's been two years since you've used that suit." Kendra cut off Ray. "And that's after you scavenged it for parts for your time Beacon. You don't even know if it works."

"Is now really the time for your little marital spat?" Jax said annoyed.

"We're not married."

"Guys." I stopped them from arguing. "We can talk about this later. Right now we need to find Rip and Sara and the only way we can do that is if we work together and act like a team, got it?" Everyone nodded their heads. "Good. Let's go."

As we turned to leave, a bunch of ate League members surrounded us. They all had arrows pointed at us, ready to fire at any time.

The few in front of us moved to the side as Sara walked down, a tied up Rip trailing behind her.

"Sara?" Kendra asked, a little frightened by the look on her face.

"Found her." Rip said sarcastically. Sara ignored him and spoke to the League members in Arabic. The members listened to what she had to say before pushing Stein and Jax apart to keep them from becoming Firestorm.

Sara grabbed Ray's suit before going over to me. "Sara.." I tried to speak but was cut off when she placed something on my wrist. I felt all the magic go from me to the bracelet.

"Sorry." Sara mumbled before leaving, the members making us follow her.

~🕑~

"Sara, what the hell?" Jax said, still not believing what Sara was doing.

"You shouldn't have come here." Sara's voice was dark and cruel.

"Yeah, I'm starting to get that." Ray said sarcastically.

"We came here to rescue you." Kendra said in a soft voice. Trying to get Sara to listen.

"I don't need to be rescued."

"We can see that." I spoke, earning a glare from Sara.

"I've found peace here."

"Peace with the League of Assassins?" Rip questioned. "That's must be the first time that sentence has ever been uttered."

"If this is retribution of some kind for stranding you in 1958..."

"It is the will of Ra's al Ghul." Sara interrupted Stein. "Trespassers are to be executed."

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.

(P.S. I thought this song went really well with the chapter 😂)