Not Alone

Chapter Song- Idea of Her- Whitney Worez
Italics= Gideon
Charlotte's POV

"Gideon was tracking the Pilgrim's temporal wake." Stein pointed out. "I didn't think it was possible to conceal ones movements through time."

"Well, it is if the Time Masters are on your side." Rip explained.

"How does this all work?" Ray asked. "If she can travel to any place at any time, she could be killing any of us right now."

"And if we die in the past.."

"We die in the present." I finished for Stein.

"Wow. So interesting." Rip and I gave Ray a look as he said that. "How long does it take for what happens in the past to affect the present? Could I be dead right now and not know it? Maybe I am dead right now. Hello? Can anybody hear me?"

"No." Snart said sarcastically.

Ray rolled his eyes at him while Rip tried to stay professional. "Look, the important thing is not to panic."

"Somebody's playing Russian roulette with our younger selves. Why would we panic?" Jax raised his hands in the air sarcastically.

"Well, there are a few exceptions. Kendra's ability to reincarnate means it would do the Pilgrim no good to target her. And as a former Time Master, to remove me from history would be quite dangerous to the timeline."

"Well, that's convenient."

Rip slowly turned to face Snart. "And what's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing. It just occurs to me you've never told us about your past, Rip. And I don't trust a man with secrets."

"Look, the less information you have to offer on me, the less valuable you are to our now numerous enemies."

"Like I said, convenient."

"Are they fighting?" I heard Sara ask.

"This is not a fight." Rip dismissed the idea. "The is merely an exchanged of ideas."

"No, not you. Them."

We all turned to the screen to see young Sara slap young Mick across the face. Mick laughed as Sara went to go talk to them, I followed wanting to check up on my younger self.

Sara talked to the two while I took younger me into the hallway to talk to her.

I bent down to her level while she looked at floor shyly. "Hey, you okay." She shook her head 'no' but stayed silent. "What wrong?"

"I just lost my sister...and now that I'm here it just feels like I have no one."

"I know how you feel. I lost my sister once too. But you're not alone." I pointed to young Sara who was talking to her older self. "You see that girl right there." Young me nodded. "You can trust her. Don't ask me how I know. All I can tell you is that she'll look out for you and she'll take care of you. Just trust her and she'll be there when you need her, okay?"

Young me nodded and walked back into the cargo bay while Sara walked out.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.