The Color of Pure

Chapter Song: Faded-Alan Walker
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

"I'm not even going to ask." Rip said sternly as Jax lead young Stein off the ship. Sara and I stood a few feet away while Rip glared at Stein.

"Captain Hunter, we're getting an incoming communique. Mr. Snart on Mr. Rory's comm unit."

"On speaker."

"I'll make this short." Snart's voice came through the communication system. "The owner of the mansion we burgled is Vandal Savage. He's really interested in meeting you guys, especially our feathered friends."

"They have the dagger."

"And Savage has them." I added.

"Doesn't matter." Carter dismissed our comments. "Just get me close enough, and I'll do what needs to be done."

"I have the coordinates."

~🕑~

"It's all good. Savage is down." Jax assured us as him, Stein, Rory, Snart, and Ray met the rest of us in front of the house.

"Savage is not defeated by earthly means."

"Well, I hit him with a nuclear blast." Jax countered Carter's comment. "So, you know, not that earthly."

Snart handed Carter the knife before they took flight into the house. Maybe this was it. Maybe this time we would finally defeat Savage and I could go back home. Back to Cole. But do I want to? I've loved this. The adventure, the people, Rip. Did I just say Rip? Why? I mean I don't like him. Do I? No, no I can't. We're here for his family. His wife and son.

"We've got company." Mick distracted me from my internal battle with myself.

"Friends of Savage." Rip added on in his signature British accent. No, Charlotte! Stop thinking about him! "You'll be needing this." He handed Ray his suit. "Don't leave any pieces of it behind this time."

And with that we went to fight with the guys working with Savage. Ray, Jax, and Stein flew around taking out some of the guys; Rip, Snart, and Mick stayed on the ground shooting at them; and Sara and I stayed on the stairs. She took out anyone who was coming up and I used my magic to help take out the ones on the ground.

~🕑~

"Carter." Ray said concerned as we reached Carter and Kendra. Savaged had almost killed her but succeed in killing Carter. Kendra had a wound in her side from the knife, but nothing Gideon couldn't fix. I hope.

"He's lost." Rip shook his head angrily. "Get Kendra before Savage recovers."

"Come on, we can still kill this bastard." Snart pushed.

"Kendra is the only one who can. We have to go. Kendra needs medical attention."

Mick helped Ray pick up Kendra and carry her onto the ship while the rest of us fought off the bad guys.

"Gideon, get us underway as soon as FIRESTORM, the Atom, and the White Witch are onboard." Wait, White Witch? Since when is my name White Witch? I've never even had an alias before. Did Rip make it up? No, no there's no way he would do that for anyone, let alone me. Would he?

~🕑~

As I reached the door to medical, it opened, but not for me. Rip walked out at the same time and ran straight into me. Luckily, I grabbed his arms and pulled myself up before I could fall on my butt. His arms grabbed my upper waist and pulled me up as well.

"Sorry." Rip muttered still looking frustrated and nervous.

"No, it's okay." An awkward tension filled up the room. "How is she?"

"Kendra? She's...stable. For now."

"Good."Once again there was an awkward tension.

"I should probably get back and try to figure out where we should go."

I nodded as he passed me. "Rip, wait." Rip stopped and turned to face me. "You told Gideon to leave as soon as FIRESTORM, the Atom, and the White Witch were onboard."

"Correct."

"When did I become The White Witch?"

"Well, I figured, we can't have your real identity getting out and everyone else has an alias but you. So, I had Gideon come up with a name."

"Why White?"

"Well, because...your pure and white is the color of pure. At least, that's what I think Gideon was getting at."

"Right, well, thanks."

Rip nodded and began to walk off again. I'm not going to lie, I felt a little down when I heard that Gideon was the one who came up with my name, but I knew he wouldn't take the time to do that so...what did I expect?

As I turned to head into Kendra's room, Gideon spoke up. "I thought you should know, Ms.Thomson, that the Captain was the one who came up with your name. Not me."

"Then why did he say it was you?"

"I'm not sure. Would you like me to ask him?"

"No, no. It's fine. Thank you, Gideon."

I loved writing that sene with Rip and Charlotte. It was so cute! I ship them so much. Anyways, keep up the voting on what ship name you want. The options are on the last chapter called "Please Stop Flirting." Thank you guys so much for reading. I hoped you enjoyed and I will update tomorrow.

Love ya😘
Bye.