The Death Of Evil

Chapter Song: Bloodsport- Raleigh Ritchie
Italics=Gideon.
Charlotte's POV

Our plan to kill Savage has seem to be working so far. The team was spread out throughout time ready to kill Savage, well Savages. In the year 1958 was Mick and Ray, in 1975 was Sara, Stein, and Jax, and in 2021 was Rip, Carter, and I.

Savage poured blood onto the meteor and spoke in a weird language.

"Now." Rip whispered. We all jumped up from or hiding spots and began to fight Savage's men. While Rip and Carter kept them occupied, I went and released Kendra.

"Rip!" My head snapped towards Carter as Rip was shot at and fell off the side of the building.

"No!" I shouted, ready to go after him. Before I had the chance to, Rip rose up, standing on the Waverider. "You bastard."

With Savage's men done with Rip and I joined Kendra and Carter just as they took down Savage. Rip pulled Savage onto his feet and pushed the knife deeper into his chest.

"You can fell it can't you?" Rip questioned. "Things are different this time. You're mortal."

"But yet, my death does not save the lives of your family. I may die, but you'll live knowing that you failed to save the lives of.."

"Your wrong." Rip cut off Savage. "You may think that you have taken everything from me but you haven't. I will not live in pain, I will live happy with the love of my life."

I smiled a bit as Rip pushed Savage into a electric box, killing Savage.

The rest of the team was brought back to 2021 by Gideon meaning that it was over.

"Um..guys." Sara said slowly. "I don't think our problems are over yet." We turned to the meteor that was now more active than ever. "What happens if only one of these go off?"

"Uh, time will remain intact." Rip explained. "The world? Not so much."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.