We're Coming

Chapter Song: No Promises-Demi Lovato ft. Cheat Codes
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

"Remember, we get Stein first." Sara reminded Snart and I. Well, mainly Snart. Rip drove the car into the building while Kendra and Jax stayed behind.

"And if the plan fails, you'll kill him." My eyes went wide at Snart's comment.

"Wait, what?"

"It has to be done." Sara said simply.

"You want my advise?" Snart asked.

"No."

"Don't use your gun. Do it with your hands. Do it while you're looking right into Stein's eyes."

"You're talking about a member of our team."

"I just don't want you to forget who we're talking about."

Snart went to the gate, I followed him while Sara followed me.

Once we were inside, Snart (dressed as a guard) pushed Sara, who was laying on a table with a cloth over her body, down the hall. I followed behind Snart dressed as one of the scientist.

"So how does it feel to be dead again?" Snart asked Sara sarcastically.

"Take the next left." Sara said back, her voice muffled by the cloth over her.

As we turned the corner, one of the guards raised his hand, stopping us. "You can't be down here, comrade."

I walked in front of Snart, my heels clicking against the floor. "He was helping me move this body to the incinerator." The guard looked me up and down before reaching for the cloth over Sara. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Dr. Vostok and I used him for one of our smallpox weapon trials."

"How come I've never seen you before?"

"I'm a new Doctor. Dr. Vostok brought me in to help her with the Firestorm project."

The man nodded and allowed us to past, knowing that  the information I had was classified. As we reached a unmonitored hallway, Sara threw the cloth off of her and sat up. "All right, this duct should take us to solitary. We get to Stein..."

"Yeah, I'm not going." Snart interrupted, taking his hat off.

"That's the plan."

"That's Rip's plan. My priority is Mick."

"Fine. Forget it. So much for your code, crook."

"Anytime, assassin."

"Just take Charlotte with you, you may need backup."

~🕑~

"You call that a flame?" Snart asked as we reached the cell Mick and Ray were in. Ray was asleep while Mick was messing with a lighter.

"Nice costumes." Mick said noticing what we were wearing.

"Got one for you too." I threw the guard's uniform to Mick. "Wakey, wakey. Time to shrink.." Snart slapped Ray twice but he didn't move. "Or not." He slipped the Atom suit into his pocket. "Let's go."

"Whoa, what about Ray?" I questioned.

"The witch is right." Mick said, making me roll my eyes. "We can't ditch him. He won't survive."

"Two guards and a scientist walking out of here, not suspicious. Tow guards and a scientist carrying him out, suspicious." Snart motioned towards the four of us.

"He took a beating for me."

"Raymond would take a beating for a total stranger. Mick, if our time in the van taught us anything, it's we look after each other. It's you and me, right?"

Mick looked back to Ray and grabbed him before Snart could say anything. Snart rolled his eyes but opened the cell of them anyways. I smiled at the thought of a friendship between Mick and Ray. It would be weird, but I don't judge.

"I can't believe you're risking your life for this idiot."

"Just keep walking, Snart. The sooner we get or if here the better." I commented looking around us. We paused as the lights went out and all the cell locks clicked.

"Electromagnetic locks. We're dressed as guards and a scientist."

"Run!" I shouted. We turned around and ran past the criminals and the guards that were coming our way. One guard tried to go for Mick, by he hit him into a cell and closed it.

"That door leads to the loading bay. From there, you can get to the jump ship."

"Hey, Mick," Ray spoke up, awake but haft in a daze, "this is a strange kind of hug."

"Where you going?" Mick asked his partner.

"I got something to do." Snart grabbed the gun out of his back pocket and handed it to me. "Watch out for my partner."

I nodded and clocked the gun before following Mick out of the building and into the ship.

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter probably sucked. Thanks for reading. I hope you've enjoyed this book.

Love ya😘
Bye.