Michael

Chapter Song: More Than You Know- Axwell/\Ingrosso
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

The Time Ship came to a halt as we landed outside of some unknown place. Our past selves were waiting in the cargo bay to be dropped off somewhere.

Rip jumped out of his seat and over to the monitor. "We're here."

"Where is here?" Snart questioned.

"Come, I'll show you."

Rip sounded a bit hesitant but we all followed him anyways.

We walked outside on a nice path with flowers covering the sides. The tall bushes made the house go almost unnoticed.

"Again, where is here?"

"We need a safe harbor to keep your younger selves."

As Rip finished his sentence, the front door of the house opened and a small woman in a blue dress stepped out. "I've been waiting." She said, smiling at Rip. "It's good to see you."

"It is good to see you too, Mother."

~🕑~

We all sat in the living room of the house. I sat close to Kendra, feeling a bit uncomfortable in the house of Rip's mother. I don't know why. We aren't dating. Are we?

"Make sure to take your boots off before you come back in." The woman yelled at the small children who ran outside.

"So," Jax paused. "this is where Rip plans on keeping our baby selves."

"If all goes according to plan, we'll only be here for a few minutes, then presumably never remember."

"When's the last time anything went according to plan?" Ray questioned Stein's theory.

"I don't think there ever was a last time." Kendra added which I nodded to.

As the woman walked away Rip turned back to us. "I really wound sit up if I were you." Rip said, pointing his spoon at Jax. "She'll kill you f she catches you slouching. Don't be fooled by appearances. That woman is as tough as nails."

"Funny how you never mentioned having a mother." Snart said, studying one of her vases.

"Adoptive mother." The woman corrected. "Now, can I interest any of you in some more tea?" Stein accepted. "So, Michael..."

"Micheal?" I questioned.

"That's me." Rip said with a bit of a blush. "My birth name."

"The Time Masters insist on the adoption of new identities for their protection." She explained.

Jax gave her a confused look. "How do you know so much about the Time Masters?"

"I work for them." We all gave each other a look and straightened out backs. "Oh, don't worry. My true loyalty is to my children."

"The Time Masters fill their ranks with children, orphans pulled throughout the course of history."

"Like Amelia." I said, suddenly. Not even meaning to say it out loud. Rip placed his hand on mine and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"When Michael arrived at the Refuge, he had nothing but the clothes on his back." She turned away from Rip and I to the rest of the group. "There's a reason it's called the Refuge, and a reason that it exists in a secret location in history. The Time Masters will never think to look for you here."

"Thank you for your assistance." Stein showed his gratitude. 

"Look, I know I make a gorgeous baby but I should warn you. You've got your hands full with me."

She smirked at Snart. "I assure you, you're not the first tough case to arrive at my door."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.