c a s t + p r o l o g u e

p r o l o g u e  :

'I missed you, Aakash.' She told, truthfully, staring in his eyes—she missed him, more than he can imagine.

'Same.' He told, looking at the ground, tables behind us, at the people coming and exiting the café, but her. 'But it didn't last longer.'

Her heart ached at his choice of words. Of course, he was hurt the way she left him—it wasn't her fault, but she left without proper explanation, at least that's what he thought.

'Oh,' she tried not to sound disappointed—she wanted to tell him what she was hiding from past these years. 'Can I tell you something?'

'Go on, I'm listening.'

'I love you, Aakash.'

He hid his excitement and smile when she told him that. Darn, how he wished he could tell the same thing back to her—how he could just take a tiny step ahead and embrace her and make her his.

He just couldn't...something made him stop.

'I don't like you, Divya.' He told instead, 'In fact, I despise you. Go away.'

He managed to control the tears in his eyes as he watched how tears started rolling down her cheeks. She was staring at him with the helplessness and disbelief in her eyes and he couldn't do anything about it.

'I-I thought...you liked me back?' She asked, as her voice stuttered and her lips trembled. She just wishes he would grin and hug her, say it was all a prank and he loves her back.

'Well, I don't. It's not my fault that I only saw you as a friend, Divya. Accept it and move on.' He lied—his tongue burned as the words poured out, attacking straight at Divya's heart. She wiped her tears and sadly smiled at him.

'I'm sorry that I misunderstood you...I will go,' She looks at him dead in the eye for the last time, 'away.'

As she leaves taking her bag, Aakash collapses and stares at the ground with tears rolling down his cheeks.

■ ■ ■

c a s t :

s h r a d d h a  k a p o o r  as
divya kapoor

v a r u n  d h a w a n  as
aakash malhotra

a l i a  b h a t t  as
bhavana singh

s i d d a r t h  m a l h o t r a  as
aarav kapoor

■ ■ ■

a u t h o r s  n o t e

guys...
so, all the 'she was the one' fans, I'm re-writing the story again, because of how awful and immature my characters  and story was. I will keep the plot as it is with some (huge) changes because it needs a thorough editing and development for some (all) the characters!!

I won't be taking down the story, but I'm going to edit the chapter one by one! hope you all understand! xx

- jaf. ♥