Chapter 30: Returning Mumbai

》After 2 days 》

I woke up at 9:00 Am. Today in returning to Mumbai. My home town. I'm very Excited. I'm excited to see my parents, Friends and Aakash. I've a flight to catch on 12:00 Pm.

I got down from my darling bed and went to washroom. I brushed my teeth and bathed. I came out and wore Grey t-shirt and black legging with a white jacket.

I applied some liner and lipbalm

I applied some liner and lipbalm. I tied my hair into a ponytail and went down. The time was 10:00 Am.

I sat on the Dining table and ate Oats with milk. I added some strawberries. I drank juice with it. I'll miss Dadi and Ramu kaka too. They helped me in many things.

I called my friends, I.e Suresh, Arnav, Aarush, Aayush and Maggi. Maggi gonna come to Mumbai tomorrow evening, As she has some work left.

The time was 10:00 Am. More one hour left to leave for airport. I opened Wattpad and read some stories for half an hour. Another half an hour, I spent in Garden.

The time was 11:00 Am. Me, Dadi and Ramu kaka left to airpot in the car. Ramu kaka kept my luggage In the trolley and went till near the entry. I waited for My friends.

In 5 Mins, They arrived and we all went inside, Taking entrance ticket. After my security Check and put my luggage there, I came near them.

" I'll miss you, Divu " Everyone said and hugged me.

" Phone kar beta, Mujhe. I'll miss you " Dadi said and hugged me.

I bid them bye and Left to the gate Number 5, Which is in my boarding pass. I sat on the chair with my backpack.

At 12:00, In the speaker they announced -

" Everyone who's flight number is 12345A Should board the flight now "

I got up from my seat, And boarded my flight. I plugged My headphones to my phone and started listening Songs.

I ordered Rice and Dal in the flight and ate it. Like about, At 1 pm, The flight landed in the Mumbai. At last, After one year I'm meeting my family and friends.

I took my backpack from the cabin and got down from the flight. I went to the Luggage collecting area and picked out my three heavy suitcases.

I took out a trolley, From the behind and put the bags on that. I kept my backpack on the small place in the trolley. I switched on the phone and called Bhai. Bhai said, He's in the exit.

I exited the airport and saw bhai, Giving his cutest smile ever looking at me. I went near him and hugged him.

The driver kept the Luggage in the car trunk and we proceeded towards our house. Seeing my house, After an year. Wow!

Like about, Half an hour we reached our house. I went inside the room and hugged My parents. I spoke with them and left to my room.

I called Rishu. She lifted in 2 rings.

" Hey. Landed? " She asked.

" Yea. I'm in my house " I said.

" Cool. Then wassup? " She asked.

" Hey, Tell everybody to meet me tomorrow at 10:00 In cafe coffee day " I said.

" Sure. Take rest " She said and hung the call.

I spent my time till evening 7, Talking to my parents and bhai. I spent my time till 9 Watching tv. After that, Ate dinner and slept.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? She returned again. Next chapter is going to be a twist. Wait and watch. And please vote, Comment and share. And thanks everyone for you're love and support. Love you!❤