Chapter 26: Misson Maggi&Rahul

》Kriti sanon as Meghana 》

DIVYA POV

I woke by Dadi, Opening the Curtains so that the Sun Ray Kiss my cheek.

" Good morning, Dadi " I said, Yawning.

" Good morning, Divya " She said and left from my room.

I quickly took a bath and came out. I wore a yellow jumpsuit. I tied my hair into a ponytail and Applied lip balm. I went down and ate my breakfast. I wore my yellow heels and drove to college.

I reached college 5 mins early. I took my bag and went inside the college. I saw Only 2 Girls were sitting. I waved them 'Hi' and they replied by  Waving.

After 5 mins, The buzz started. The students coming inside talking, Shouting, Screaming, Laughing. Then came my Adda. They looked at me with a shock.

" Tera tabiyat Theek hei na? " Maggi asked, Touching my forehead.

" Kyun? " I looked suprised at her.

" Matlab, Itni jaldi uthi ho toh Maine socha..... " She said, Controling her laugh.

" Shut up, Idiot " I said and she sat beside me laughing.

" Hey, Who was that King last night? He wasn't our college right? " Suresh asked me.

" Yea. He was my best friend in Mumbai " I said, Blushing " Infact, Maggi's Brother "

" Ooh. Cool " He said.

My classes till lunch, Is done. We all are sitting in the canteen, Waiting for our order. Then, Approached Rahul shroff.

" Tera devdas aaya, Dekh Divs " Aarush said, Whispering in my ear.

" Shut up " Maggi screamed. We all were literally shocked. Omg!

" Calm down, Maggi " I said.

" Why are you shouting, When i said to her? " Aarush asked her.

" Umm....She's my friend. I don't want you to tell her like that " She said. I know something is wrong. She'shiding it.

" Tell me truth Maggi " I said.

" Nothing Divu. Just chill " She said.

" Don't lie " I said, In a warning tone.

" Umm.....I like.......Rahul " She said. Like serioulsy. Wow! It's great news for me.

" Woah! Congo Maggi. And Mission Maggi&Rahul from today " I said, Hugging her.

" Thank you " She said, and blushed.

Our orders came and we all started munching it. We spoke few things and left to classes.

At last, College was done and I left to my home in the car. I went and bathed. I changed Myself into comfy clothes and opened my lappy. I played some games and decided to take a quick nap.

AAKASH POV

Tonight we're leaving to my Mumbai. I'm waiting for Meghu. Yesterday was the best day. I was the King of the prom and My Divya was queen of prom. Wait.......Did I say My divya? Wait. God No. I mean.....Do I love her?we were Best friends from first day of the college.

Let me ask Meghu about this. Just then, Meghu came and dragged her inside the room.

" What bhai. What's wrong with you? " She asked, Feeling irritated.

" Umm......I wanna ask you sth. Answer me frankly " I said.

" Haan, Bolo " She said.

" I think I love Divya. Because, I missed her so much. I feel very protective Towards her. What I feel for her, I never felt for bhavana. Am I in love with her? " I asked. She started grinning.

" Haan bhai. You're in love with Divya. No doubt " She said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

" I'm leaving tonight, Meghu " I said, And she released from the hug.

" Kya, Bhai? " She asked me.

" Haan " I said and Looked down.

" Hmm.....Theek hei bhai " She said " Happy journey "

" Thanks, dumbo " I said. We both went down.

The time was 8:00 Pm. My flight is at 9:00 Pm. We kept our luggages in the car, Bid bye and left to Airport.

Our security Check was done and waiting for boarding. After 10 mins, We boarded our flight and I plugged my earphones and started listening songs.

At 10, We reached Mumbai. We got down from the flight and went to collect our bags. We collected our bags and Sat in our car.

We reached Our house in 1/2 An hour. I changed into Boxers and slept on my bed, Feeling tired.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! It's a wrap. So, How's the chapter? And.......Please vote, Comment and share. And thanks for the support and the love. Love you everyone!❤