Chapter 19: Missing Divya

AAKASH POV

I woke up By the Alarm. I thought to bunk the college. Everyday, I don't feel to go college. Something is Incomplete in my life.

Everyday I miss that Smile, That cute hug, Cute gesture, That Talks, Cute Frustration. The truth is I miss her. I miss Divya. I unlock my mobile and opened Gallery. I went to 'Favourites' and opened the picture of mine and Divya's.

( In the media Box )

I went for a hot shower and came out. I wore a Blue t-shirt with Black Jeans. I went down and greeted my parents morning.

" Son, You're College has already started. Are you not going? " Dad asked me.

" Hmm....No dad. I actually wanna Stay alone for sometime " I said, In a low voice.

" Ok, Then. I'm leaving to office " Dad said, Getting up from chair and left.

" Maa, What's the breakfast? " I asked, Entering Kitchen.

" Gobi paratha " She said, Bringing the hot box of Gobi paratha's to dinning hall.

I sat in the chair and Maa served me breakfast. I ate my breakfast and took my bike keys and went to my favourite spot.

I love this place so much. Whenever I'm sad, I visit this place. It's a lake where no one comes. It's a secret place, Which only me and Divya knows. Yea, I only said her. I didn't even said Bhavana.

I don't know why? I miss her very badly. Very. I just want her. Now. I wanna give her a Tight hug and scream ' She's mine ' to the world.

Wait.......! I'm serioulsy dumb. I'm already Dating Bhavana and I'm Srsly want to scream. I must Call her now and speak with her. I took out my mobile from pocket and dialed her number. She didn't pick up. God knows why! Yea, She's in college. How can she pick up. Dumb me!

I was spending time near the lake, Just then Rishi called me. I picked up.

" Hey Aaak paak, College kyun bunk kiya? " Rishi asked me. I let out a little chuckle.

" Woh! I want to be alone " I said, Hiding my Sadness.

" Woah! Divya ko miss kar raha hei? " Divya asked me, Teasing.

" Waisa kuch nai Rishi. Bas, Yun hi " I said.

" Theek hei. Main rakthi hoon! " She said and hung the call.

Something is Happening to me. I must Brush divya's thoughts. I should focus on Bhavana.

The time was 12:30 Pm. I went to my home from the lake.

I placed bike keys in the basket and went to my room. I was freaking hungry. I went down and ate my lunch.

I came to my room after my lunch. I decided to sleep for sometime. So I just fall on bed and went for a deep sleep.............

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I woke up by my phone beeping continuously. I saw who it was. It was bhavana.

" Hey, Babu. Why didn't you came today? " She asked.

" Hmm.....I went out Bhavu " I said, Sternly.

" K....Bye " She said and hung the call.

I saw the time was 5:30 Pm. I went to washroom And Washed my face. I came out and switch on the T.V. I saw some songs and shut the Tv off.

The time was 6:30 Pm. I went down and saw Maa, Got ready.

" Maa, Kahan Jaa rahe ho? " I asked, Stepping down from the stairs.

" Mein Shopping Mall jaa rahi hoon " Maa said.

" Theek hei, Maa. Kya main bhi Chaloon? " I asked Maa.

" Yea, Chalo " She said and we all left to shopping mall.

We came home by 9:30 Pm. I was totally exhausted and went back to room, After eating dinner.

I changed Myself into Boxers and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey ya, Peeps! How's the chapter?please tell me in the comment box. And please vote and comment! Love you everyone! Thanks for the votes and you're sweet comments. I'd like to thank Livelove_read6, Harinivasala. Thank you!😘