Chapter 21: Mr. shroff!

RAHUL SHROFF POV

Is she an angel? Man, She's just awesome. I was awestruck By Her dance moves. They way, She moves and Concentrate on her dance is just Awesome. I can't stop myself staring At her. I think she Sensed that and looked at me weirdly.

I quickly got up From my bed and took a hot shower. I wore a Brown T-shirt and grey pant, With dusty Brown jacket. I Ruffled my hair, Went down with my bag and drove myself To College.

In few mins, I reached college. I parked my car and went inside the college. I directly went to locker and kept my books. I took out bottle and left to dance room.

There, I saw my Angel. Rehearsing Some dance steps. I went near her.

" Hello, Divya " I said and forwarded My right hand.

" Umm...Hi, Rahul " She said, Shyly and forwarded her hand and shook with me.

" Hmm....You dance well " I said, Trying to make a conversation.

" Thanks. Your's Is breath taking " She said. And I blushed. Like Srsly?

" Thanks " I said.

" Students, Start Practicing " Sir said,As he entered the room.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The time was 1:00 Pm. Time for lunch. All were Very, Very tired. We all went to canteen To battery our energy. There are only 3 days left. We've to be very perfect.

I ordered a Chicken Rice with lemon soda. I love Divya. Yea, Love Divya. I've Just fallen in love with her, The day I saw her. I'm Damm afraid to express her.

We quickly again went to the dance room and started dancing. Divya removed her hair from pony tail and tied into a High messy bun. When she was dancing, Her hair strands fall on her face and she huffed.

Divya tied the rope around her legs and body and started going upwards and Downwards and showing her Awesome moves.

》Think Divya doing like this 》

After few mins, She got down and everyone Gave an applause for her. Then sir called me and said to do Moon Walk.

》Imagine Rahul doing This step 》

I practiced it alot and finally sir Said, I'm ready. Everyone Gave me applause, And I saw from corner of my eye that Divya is applauding me. I Srsly felt very happy.

Like this, Our whole time in college spent like this. We all rushed To our cars and went to home.

I bathed and changed myself Into boxers. I practiced a bit and took some rest.

The time was 9:00 Pm and I ate my dinner, Went to my room and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! This is small chapter. Actually, I'm very sorry. I'm though very lazy this times and Running out of my ideas. Thank you! Everyone! Love you everyone! ❤