Chapter 43: Arrival In Jaipur!

*After one month*

*Destination wedding In jaipur*

AUTHOR'S POV

After their engagement, Divya and Aakash wanted to have a destination wedding in Jaipur. Everyone were Damm happy. Who will not be? Afterall, it's An destination wedding.

The one month was very hard to pass for Aakash and Divya. They shouldn't meet or talk with each other. But, being these both always does Facetime, Calls etc. They obeyed their parents order.

Now, it's time for the Marriage. Their marraige was fixed on 2nd July. The date now is 29th June. They booked a Mahal for the wedding.

The Malhotra Khandan was the first who came to Jaipur. They all took their luggages and went to their rooms.

After 1 hour, The Sharma khandan arrived. They were greeted By Malhotra's. They went to their rooms and freshened up.

Rishika, Vinnie and Meera went to the groom's side. They spoke With them sometime and again returned to the bride.

Bride Nd groom are not allowed to see each other till their Marriage. They were very sad about this matter. But, still calling each other and talking.

******

"Chalo na yaar, Jaldi chalte hei. Warna Groom side wale hi khelenge" Mishti, Divya's cousin said.

"Kahan?" Divya asked.

"Jiju ne, Hume truth or dare khelneke liye bulaya hei. Tum bhi Ao na divya" She said.

"Ok. Ok. Chalo" Divya said and everyone went near the swimming which is back of the Mahal.

Everone reached the spot and found Boys already started playing.

"What is this, guys? Without us you are playing, huh?" Mishti asked.

"Sorry, mishti. I said to Aakash already. He didn't listen to me" Shiv, Aakash's Cousin said.

"It's ok, shiv" Mishti said.

"Abbey, Tu kiska side de raha hei??? Mera or Uska?" Aakash asked.

"Bhai. Please. Mujhe mishti Bohot pasand hei. Please, Ab drama mat kar" shiv whispered in Aakash's ear.

"Theek hei" Aakash nodded.

The bottle stopped at Maggi. Aakash gave a evil laugh, for which Maggi slapped her forehead.

"Who do you have a crush on?" Aakash asked. Maggi was stunned by his question.

"I....I've to go somewhere" Maggi said, getting up. But, Divya held her wrist from going.

"Admit it Maggi" Divya whispered in her ear.

"Ok. It's Rahul. Rahul shroff" She said and Ran.

Everyone were suprised. Rahul was expressionless. He didn't Understand what to do. He left the game and went to his Room.

"How can Maggi like me?" He thought to himself. He smiled. He only don't know why he smiled.

Maggi was blushing hard. She literally was breathless. Panting hard.

"What will he think?" She thought.

*****

"Divya, Rishika, Vinnie and Meera come to dinner girls. Mishti you too" Anjali shouted.

"Yes, Mom" Divya shouted.

"Yes, Maasi" Mishti shouted.

"Yes, Aunty" Meera and Vinnie shouted.

They All came to dinner area. Aakash message Divya to come to terrace after their dinner.

"Arrey, Tera train chutne wala nahi hei, Divya. Dheere, Dheere khao" Anjali said, laughing at her daughter.

"Haan, Maa" Divya said and ate slowly. After their dinner, They went to terrace with Mishti, Vinnie, Meera and Rishika.

*****
"Bye, Aakash. Agar koyi dekhlega tho?" Divya asked Aakash.

"Hmm....Yea. Bye!" Aakash said and gave a passionate kiss to Divya before leaving.

They both went to their rooms with their friends and cousins and slept..............

Author's note~

Hey ppl! How's the chapter? Please VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE.