Chapter 12: Returning Mumbai

* After 1 week *

AAKASH POV

I woke up By the alarm, Which is continusuly Beeping. I remember today we're leaving to Mumbai. At afternoon we're leaving.

And yea, Divya's Bandage should be removed. I quickly rushed to washroom and bathed.

I came out and Wore a pink shirt with A grey pant. I ruffled my hair and went to divya's room.

I knocked her door for few mins, But no reply. I wish she's ok. I called out her name several times and then also no reply.

I pushed the door and the door was open. I saw Divya sleeping peacefully on her bed. I thought not to Woke her, But I have to. Common, She has her appointment.

" Divya, Wake up yaar " I said.

" Go away, Stupid. I wanna sleep " She mumbled under her breath.

" Divya, You have a appointment " I shouted at her.

" Huh, Yea! " She immediately woke up.

" Yea, I'll get ready " She said and rushed into washroom.

After sometime, She came out looking like a Angel. She's very pretty. She wore a shoulder off crop top with shorts. She wore brown sandals.

( Her outfit )

( Her outfit )

" Completed checking me out? " She asked, Snapping me out of my thoughts.

" I..m not checking you " I asked, Feeling embaressed.

" Ok. Ok. Chalo. We'll go " She said and walked behind me.

Suddenly she slipped down and winced in pain.

" Aah " She shouted.

I lifted her in my arms and took her to hospital in an Cab.

After 10-15 mins we reached hospital and I took her to the cabin, Still holding her in my arms. All were staring at us.

Some were Whispering ' Aww ' looking at us. I felt weird.

" Doctor, Today is her appointment " I said to dr. Prabhas while placing Divya on the bed.

" Yea, Mr. Aakash. I'm gonna remove her bandage and do some tests " Dr. Prabhas said " Please wait outside "

I nodded and went out. I got a call from bhavana.

" Hey babu, Where are you? " She asked.

" I'm in the park " I said lie to her. But why?

" Oh. Come soon " She said and hung the phone.

Why did I lie to bhavana? Why didn't I said her that I'm with Divya? From the day I met Divya, I feel different! Why? Someone stopped Getting another question from brain. Someone where calling my name. I saw it was Dr. Prabhas.

" Yea, Dr. Prabhas?  " I asked him.

" She's completely fine, Mr. Aakash " He said me with a assuring smile.

" Thanks alot Dr " I said him.

" It's my duty to take responsible of my patients " He said and left.

I went inside and saw Divya was wearing her sandals. I went near her and hugged her.

" You're fine Divya " I said, Still hugging her.

" Yea, Aakash. Thank you " She said, Breaking the hug.

" Come let's go. After 1/2 an hour we must be leaving to Mumbai " I said.

" Hmm.....yea " She said and we both left To hotel in the cab.

After sometime, We all brought our luggages down. We got into the bus and settled ourselves. I saw Divya was sitting in the last seat and thought to sit there. But, She stopped me.

" Don't sit here " She said. I was extremely shocked.

" Why? " I asked her.

" Coz, Go and sit near your girlfriend " She said " Again she'll do drama "

" Yea " I said and sat somewhere.

She never call bhavana with her name. She always call her ' Your girlfriend '. Common dude. Anyways bhavana came and sat beside me.

My journey was good. Something was missing. Yea, Divya. She's the best co-passenger for everyone. I always enjoy her company.

Our bus gonna reach Mumbai by tomorrow Afternoon at 12:00

The time was 9:00. The bus stopped at a dhaba and I ate divya's fav Butter chicken with paratha. But why? I feel something with divya. I brush off my thoughts and went to bus and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey ya peeps! Double update. Cool na? I know the chapters are boring! I promise I'm gonna write intresting chapters for sure!😉

# Jai mahishmati # Jai pranushka # Jai wattpad# obbesed with bahubali # obbesed with wattpad&pranushka😍