Chapter 16: A hurtful day

AAKASH POV

I woke up at 8:00 Am by My mom, Who constantly saying to wake up. God! Sometimes I hate my mom for doing like this Things. But, Really I love her more than anything.

I got up from my bed and went to washroom. I bathed and went to my Cupboard and picked Out a grey t-shirt with a Blue blazer. And Black jeans.

《HIS OUTFIT》

《HIS OUTFIT》

I paired my Outfit with white sneakers. I ate my Maa's haath ka paratha and went to College in my posh.

》in the college》

I saw Bhavana standing near my parking. I got down and went near her.

" Hey babes, Watch a doing? " I asked her.

" Don't dare to call me babes " She said, fuming with anger " And I hate you "

" What the hell did I do Bhavana? Why are you so Angry on me? " I asked her, Feeling guilty.

" You didn't make me part of Your so called ' Fab 6 '. And you're always talking with that stupid Divya " She said in one breath.

" It....It's not like that Bhavu " I said, Trying to cool her down " I love you! I don't want any other "

" Don't say lies. I know You hate me " She said " and Go to hell "

It's enough of her drama. She's just too much.

" Yea, Fine then. I HATE YOU TOO, BITCH. JUST GO TO HELL " I said " Break up "

It's enough of being her bf!!!! I'm tired. I went to my fab 6 and sat down on the chair. Divya kept her hand on my shoulder.

" What happened Batuk? " She asked. She always knew whenever I'm happy or sad.

" Just broke up with Bhavana " I said, looking in the sky.

" Ooh, sorry " She said " Hey, Cheer up! A play boy must not be sad. That to because of a breakup? "

" Yea, True " He said.

" Guys, I've a news for you " Divya said and everyone looked at her " I'll tell in break "

We all left to our classes.

》》in the break 》》

" yeah divu......tell the matter " rishika asked Divya.

" I'm going to Another City " she said and everyone Looked at her with a terrified expression.

" Please, Tell me it's A dream " Aashrith said.

" No, It's true " She said.

" Hey, why Divu....Don't go " Rishika said, Hugging Divya.

" I've to Rishu......Dadi is not well " Divya said the whole matter to us.

" Ooh " Rishi said.

" Aakash, Tell something " Rishi Said me.

" I've nothing to tell Rishi " I said, Feeling utterly sad " I've heard 2 hurtful things Today "

" Batuk, Please yaar don't tell like that " She said.

I can't help, But felt unlucky. 1st Bhavana broke up and then Divya is going.

" No Yaar " I said and left from there.

BHAVANA POV ( AT LAST )

I was Shocked When Aakash said break up. He only said that because of that Stupid Divya. I want him. Only him. I can do anything For him. I just need One chance to make him, Mine. Forever Mine.

DIVYA POV

I felt very bad when he said it. Urgh! I'm in a mess now. I hate myself.

At last, My college was done and I went to my house.

I got freshen up and Drank Guava juice and studied a bit. I spent the time on the Terrace till 9:30 Pm.

I came down, had dinner and Slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? Hope you like it! Please vote and comment. Thanks, livelove_read6 for motivating me. Love you Sweetheart!😘