Chapter 40: Discussion with parents!

*After 1 week*

DIVYA POV

I was working in the office, when my mobile rang. It was Aakash. Without wasting any moment I picked up.

"What is my girlfriend doing?" He asked. I chuckled.

"You're girlfriend is working. Now, tell me what's the matter?" I said in a sarcastic way.

"I think we should tell to our parents about our matter. I'm waiting for our marriage chirkut" He said. I know He's smirking.

"Yea. We'll meet in our farmhouse. Where we went last year. What say?" I advised.

"Sure. Meet you in farmhouse at 7" He said.

"Ok. Bye" I said and hung the call. I went to dad's cabin.

"Dad, We need to talk" I said, sitting in front of him.

"Yea. Tell me" He said.

"We need to talk with Malhotra's in the farmhouse. At 7pm" I said.

"Ok" He said and I left.

"Bhai, get ready by 6. We've to go at 7" I said, entering Bhai's office.

"Where?" He asked.

"To Farmhouse" I said and left. I went to my cabin and called Aakash. He picked the call in four rings.

"What did your parents say?" I asked.

"They said ok. What about you?" He asked.

"Same" I said.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Talking with my boy friend" I said.
I know he was smirking.

"Ohh. bye then dad is calling" he said.

"Same here. Bhai is calling" I said and hung the call.

*********

The time was 6pm. I was ready. I wore a yellow salwaar kameez. I paired it with some diamond chandbali's. I tied my hair into fish plait and paired some yellow 3 inch heels.

We reached the farmhouse by 7:00 Pm. I was really nervous. It's not beacuse of his parents. I already know uncle, aunty and Maggi for so long. I'm worried what they'll say about our matter.

We were welcomed by Malhotra's. Yash uncle and Aarti aunty were really sweet.

"Iski kya Zaroorat hei Aarthi" My mom said.

"Iski tho zaroorat hei" Aunty said and winked at me. I was confused.

"So, what's the matter both of you" Dad asked.

"Actually, We both want to get married" We both said at a time.

"What?" Our parents asked, except Aarti aunty.

"Haan" I said.

"We were planning for this. Hei na Rahul" Yash uncle said to Paapa. They were planning? Impressive.

"Woah! It was suprise" Aakash said.

"So, We will keep the Roka this Saturday and engagement next week" Yash uncle said. I blushed.

After our session, We went to our home. Ate dinner and slept.

Author's note~

Hello ppl!!!
How's the chapter? My book is coming to a end! I'm gonna start a new story. Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!