Chapter 48: Marriage!

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Today everyone's mood was off and some where happy. Divya's parents, Relatives and friends were extremely Sad. Today, Ms. Divya Sharma is going to become Mrs. Divya Aakash Malhotra.

Aakash was so happy that he woke up fast than anyone else. He started to wake his friends up and everyone glared at him.

"Tera shaadi hei, Bhai. Mera nahi" Aashrith yelled at Aakash.

"Sorry. Todha Over excited hogaya tho" He said, In a pleasing voice. They nodded and slept again.

****
"I'm gonna miss you, divu" Mishti hugged Divya. She rolled her eyes.

"Abey, I'm gonna miss you too. But, Don't cry. I'm still Not, Mrs. Malhotra. I'm still a Sharma dude" Divya said and Now Mishti rolled her eyes.

"Maa, Now you stop crying" Divya said, When Anjali came with Divya's clothes to her room. Anjali's back was facing Divya. But, She still know she's crying. Anjali turned to face Divya and saw Divya was crying.

"Don't cry now, Bacha" Anjali said and cupped Divya's face. She hugged her tightly and Mishti too joined the hug.

***

"Divya don't you dare to forget us. Call us everyday" Rishika warned Divya as she was sitting near swimming pool. The wheather was sunny and warm.

"It's 100th time you said me this Rishu. I know. I can't forget you. Mein Apna Chehra bhul sakti hoon, Lekin tumhara kabhi nahi" Divya said and chuckled.

"Abey, Drama queen bas kar. Aashiqui 2 Dialouge Mujhe mat maar" She said and hugged Divya. She too hugged her back. They day passed very quickly and people didn't even knew it was evening.

***

"Divya the Makeup artist's came. Go and bath" Anjali shouted.

"Yes, Mom" Divya shouted and went for a shower. She came out wearing a Blue Bathrobe and tied a towel around her head.

The makeup artist's dried her hair and kept hair rollers in her hair. They started her makeup.

***

"More, how much time it takes?" Divya asked the beautician who is doing her Makeup.

"Just light touch up. It'll be done in 15 mins, Ma'am" She said. She groaned and sighed.

After 15 mins, it was done. She was looking so Damm pretty. She thanked the beauticians. They removed her rollers and tied her hair into a High Bun. They kept some fancy clips and rolled Flowers around her high bun.

After the beauticians left, She bolted her room and wore her lehenga, Which she was craving for.

*Divya's Lehenga*

*Divya's Lehenga*

After she got ready, She wore her red  bangles with churah.