Chapter 41: Roka cermony

Roka cermony:- pre-wedding cermony is roka. Roka cermony is performed on a mutually convenient date backed by shubh muhurat. This is simple function attended by family and close friends.

AUTHOR'S POV

Today Everyone are happy. Aakash and Divya are on cloud nine. They never imagined that their parents are gonna accept their wedding.

Their parents were busy in preparations. Whereas Divya and Aakash were sleeping peacefully on their beds. They were dreaming about each other.

*In Sharma's Mansion*

"Wake up, Divya. It's 9" Anjali, divya's mom was continusoly waking her up.

"Mom, let me sleep. I'm very sleepy" Divya said and pulled her duvet up.

"Aisa nahi hoga. Have to call Aarav" Anjali murmed and left her room. She went to Aarav who was busy telling people what to do.

"Aarav go and wake your sister up. Uthi hi nai rahi hei" Anjali said and Aarav nodded. Aarav took a bottle of water and went to divya's room.

"Wake up, sleepyhead" Aarav shouted.

"Just go, bhai" she said and slept. Aarav removed the cap and throwed the bottle of water on her.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!! WTF.....!!!!" Divya shouted and ran behind Aarav.

"What's happening?" Anjali asked.

"Bhai throwed water on me, mom" Divya complained.

"Very good, Aarav. Keep it up" Anjali said and tapped his shoulder. He bowed to her. Divya let out a frustated sigh.

"Now go and ready. They can be here in any moment" Anjali said and divya left. Everyone were again busy with their works.

Divya took a hot, long shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She came to her wardrobe and started selecting the dresses.

While selecting, she heard the car sound. It was Aakash's. She was shocked that he came early. She picked out a mustard lehenga which has gold borders. With a gold colour crop top. She blow dried her hair and left it loose.

She paired with some diamond jhumaka's. She took a Neon orange embroidery chunni and pinned it to the left shoulder.

She applied liner and some pink lipstick

She applied liner and some pink lipstick. She looked at the mirror and satisfied with her look. She came out from her room and got down from the stairs.

Everyone was looking at her. Aakash was Awestruck by her beauty. Her friends Rishika, Vinnie and meera helped her to come near hall.

She sat on the special chair which is kept for groom and bride. The priest started the pooja. After the pooja, the tilak cermony started. Anjali's Mother brought the plate consists of some vermilion, flowers and rice grains.

Anjali brought the plate near bride and groom. She applied vermilion on Aakash forehead and then Divya's. She throwed rice grains, flowers on both of their heads.

Divya's Dadi came and blessed both of them. Followed by Aakash's Dadi. The eldest person's who are presented, came and blessed these both.

Then, Aakash and divya's families exchanged the gifts, which consists of Dry fruits, clothes, fruit baskets and other assortments.

Aarthi came and placed a red beautiful, chunni/duppata on Divya's head. She blessed her with some fruits, clothes, jewellery and money.

Now, 2 families became union. Now, they are officially these families became one. Everyone were happy.

They spoke With each other, with their friends and groom side people left. Rishika, meera and Vinnie were teasing Divya. Her cheeks became crimson.

"Now stop! Let's do something" Divya said.

"Ok. Let's play any video game" Rishika said and everyone agreed. Divya changed herself into a yellow kurthi with black leggings.

They played video games, spoke about the shopping etc. Meera and Vinnie left to their houses at 7pm. Rishika was doing sleepover in divya's house.

At 9, Everyone went to Dinning table and ate dinner. After dinner everyone went to their rooms and drifted off to sleep.............

Author's note~

Hey ppl!!!! Their Roka is done. Their engagement, Haldi, mehendi, sangeet and marriage is left. Uff!!!! My book soon, gonna finish!!!😢. But, thanks for the support!!! Please vote, comment and share.❤❤❤❤😘😘😘