Chapter 11: Break up?

DIVYA POV

I woke up by someone tapping my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and saw It was Vinnie. I asked what was bothering her? Waking me up early in the morning!

" What the hell Vinnie? Why did you wake me up in the early morning? " I asked rubbing my eyes.

" Oh hello miss. Maharani, The time is 11:30. Meera and Aakash was worrying why you still didn't woke up " She said, Feeling irritated.

" Oh! Damm. Sorry v " I said, Pleading her " Thank for waking me up and take me to washroom na "

" Yeah! Chull bae " She said, Taking me to washroom.

I brushed and bathed. I came out by rolling my towel around me. When i was removing my towel from my body, Suddenly someone came inside without knocking. Which I saw, Shocked me like hell. It was AAKASH.

" Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Get out you stupid " I shouted at him.

" Ohhhhhhhhh! Sorry!! Sorry!! " He said and ran out.

Shit! Urgh I hate this stupid. I took out my Knee lenght Yellow gown and Wore it.

( Her outfit )

( Her outfit )

I tied my hair into a messy bun and tied My bandage around the leg. I wore a Black choker with florals on it.

I came out and saw everyone sitting on the chairs.

" Hey Divya, How you feeling? "Meera asked me tensly.

" I'm fine mee " I said her with my assuring smile " don't worry "

I looked at aakash who was busy looking at the ceiling. I know something was bothering him. I forget the incident and went near him. I kept hand on his shoulder. He turned to my side and let out a fake smile.

" sorry for the incident. I didn't mean to do that " He said, Looking down.

" Hey, Don't worry. I forget that incident few mins before " I said.

" Thanks " He said, Again showing me a fake smile.

" I know something is bothering you. Tell me " I said, Ordering him.

" Nothing " He said.

" Hey, Don't lie. Say me truth " I said.

" I got into a fight with my bhavana " He said, Looking extra sad. My heart flinched at the moment when he say ' My bhavana'. I know he was just a crush, But I feel very sad.

" Ooh " I said looking at him.

" So, What actually happened? " I asked, Casually.

* FEW MINS BEFORE *

" Why did you went inside her room? " Bhavana asked Aakash glaring at him.

" Just for checking, Babe " He said, Putting his hand on her waist and pulling her closely to him.

" Don't lie to me Aakash. I know you love her. You don't even love me. I love you so much " She said, Pulling herself from him.

" No, Bhavu " He said, Explaning her.

" Yeah! Hum dono ko set nahi hota. I wanna break up with you " She said and left from that place.

* FLASH BACK ENDS *

" Ooh! " I  said.

" I love her so much Divya " He said resting his head on me.

" I've a plan " I said " go and Apologise to her "

" Yeah, Good plan " He said, Kissed my cheek and left.

Why aakash? You're making it more difficult for me. I want you. You. But, Your not mine. Your her's.

After sometime, Aakash returned to me, Smiling widely. He came and sat beside me.

" Hey, Thanks alot Divya " He said, kissing my cheek.

" You're the best. She accepted my apology and we're again re-United " He said, Throwing me a millon-dollar smile.

" OK.Ok. Congrats man " I said hugging him.

" Chalo, Let's go " He said and took me out.

We talked random stuff and Drank chocolate milkshake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time was 9:30. I ate my dinner and slept thinking about Him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ~

HEY YA PEEPS! THANKS FOR THE VIEWS! AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. PLEASE!!!!!!!😢 OK PLEASE CHECKOUT MY COUSIN livelove_read6 BOOK! " IF ONLY HE KNEW " PLEASE READ HER BOOK. AND LOVE YOU SISTA!!!😘😘😘