Chapter 14: Falling in love?

DIVYA POV

I woke up at 8:30 Am. Today is a holiday as we came from trip yesterday. I was feeling very tired and my body was Fully acheing. I took out my Peach tanktop with my torn boyfriend Jeans and kept it on the bed.

I bathed and came out. I wore my Dress and went down with my suitcase.

" Hey, Divya. Come have French crips with honey " Aakash said.

" Yea, Sure " I said and sat on the chair.

I got a call from bhai, While eating. I picked up.

" Haan, Bhai bolo " I said.

" Princess, Kahan ho? " Bhai asked me.

" Bhai, I'm in aakash's house " I said and kept another piece of French crips in my mouth.

" Acha, I'm coming. Get ready " He said and hunged the phone.

I ate my stuff and kept the plate in the sink and washed my hands. I wore my white sneakers And sat out with my luggage. There was honking outside.

I saw it was a Black BMW standing near the gate. I bid aakash Bye and left to car.

" Hi princess " He said, Kissing my forehead " I'm sorry for the inconvenience "

" It's ok bhai " I said.

" So, Enjoyed with him huh? " Bhai asked and winked at me.

" Bhai, Please just shut up " I glared at him " Please I wanna meet ma and pa "

" Ok, ok " He said.

I entered Sharma's Mansion and Pa and ma asked something Blah blah.....I too said Blah Blah.

I went to my room And Opened my phone and went to my gallery. I saw mine and Aakash Pic. ( In media box )

I've crush on him. But, it turned in love. Yea, After that shower incident. I felt very happy in my heart, When he kissed me. Different Feeling Form in my heart whenever I see him or talk to him.

I want to express my feelings to him, But two things stop me.

1st thing: He has a girlfriend
2nd thing: I'm Damm afraid

Man! I love him. I want him. But, I'll just keep my feelings in. That's it! I'm not gonna tell anyone. Except Meera and Vinnie.

The time was 12:00 Pm in the afternoon. I was feeling hungry. I went down and saw mom was watching her fav serial ' Yeh rishta Kya kehlata hei '.

" Ma, Aapne khaana Kya banaya " I asked.

" Dal aur rice beta " She said and again looked at Tv.

I Turned the plate and Kept rice and poured dal on it. I started to eat it and enjoy it. Umm.....It's awesome.

I went to my room and took a Nap.

I woke up By 4:30 Pm. I was feeling very relieved and Decided to go for Jogging. I took out my white tanktop with a jogging track.

I Plugged headphones to my phone and Wore my white sneakers And left to park

I came back at 7:00 from jogging and Freshen up a bit. I opened wattpad and read some books till 9:00.

I ate my dinner and slept at 9:30 Pm.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY PEEPS! AT LAST OUR HEROINE HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH AAKASH. WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? KEEP VOTING, COMMENTING AND ENJOY;)!

                          ~ Divya❤