Chapter 27: Realizing My ❤

AAKASH POV

I woke up at 10 Am. I kept a holiday today, As I came from the journey. I woke up from my bed and Went to washroom.

I got ready in 10 mins. I went down and ate my breakfast. I thought to call my friends and know, What's going on in the college. I quickly gave a ring to Anirudh. He lifted in 4 rings.

" Hey, Bro. Where are you? " Anirudh asked me.

" Hey. I'm in Mumbai and did you guys went to college? " I asked, Willing that they say no.

" No, Dude. You didn't came right? So we thought to bunk " Anirudh said.

" Aww! Thanks Bro. Mujhe rona Aa raha hei " I said.

" Abbey, Natuanki. Bas kar apna natak. We'll meet in Rishi's house " He said.

" Yea. Sure " I said and hung the call.

I took my bike keys from the basket and left to rishi's house in my bike.

I reached her house in 15 mins and parked the bike. I Saw that, These stupids have already arrived.

I went to her maindoor and knocked. Rishi opened the door.

" Aao, Maharaja. Aapne Itni jaldi kyun aaye ho? Aap toh aur ek ghanta late aa sakthe thei na " She said, Sarcastically.

" Abbey, Sorry " I said, Holding my ears.

" Chal. Wait kar rahe hei " She said and I went inside. She locked the door and we both went to her room.

" Hey guys " I said, Sitting on the bed. Everyone glared at me.

" Sorry " I said.

" It's ok. Chalo let's play something " Surya said and we all decided to play Antyakshari.

We all played for sometime and again started to speak.

" Something is missing in our group " Aashrith said, Looking at us.

" Who? " Anirudh asked him.

" Divya " Surya said. Divya! That name made me smile everytime. I don't know, The smile suddenly formed on my lips. I think Rishi noticed it and said something.

" Someone are blushing, By listening divu's Name huh? " She asked. God!

" No. I'm not blushing " I said and she laughed evily.

" I didn't said you're name Aak pak. And don't lie to me. You love her right? " She asked and everyone looked at her with shocked expression, Except me.

" No " I said, Lying her.

" Tell us Aakashi " Anirudh said. And yea, I've to admit them.

" Yes. I love her. I swear I'm gonna kill you, If you guys said her " I said, Showing my index finger.

" Ok. Congrats bro! Great choice " Surya said and hugged me.

We all Spoke for sometime till evening. After speaking, We all left to our houses.

Today, I realise she's my love. My true love. I'll not let her go. She'll Return from Delhi right? That time I'll propose her on the roof top, With her favourite red roses.

I've to wait, Till she return From Delhi.

The time is 9:00 Pm. I went down, Ate dinner and Left to room and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? I hope you guys like it. And please vote, Comment and share. Thank you everyone!❤