Chapter 4: Falling for her?

DIVYA POV

Today I woke up very fast and went for washroom. I brushed and bathed with Green tea moisturizer.

I came out and went to my wardrobe. I picked out my fav blue colour strapless crop top with a short leaves skirt.

( Her outfit

( Her outfit. Avoid that bag )

I wore it. I applied liner and lip gloss. I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I smiled, looking at myself.

I went down and ate waffles with honey. I bid bye to my parents and left to my college.

^_^ In the college ^_^

I went to parking lot and saw that guy's parking was vaccant. But, I can't keep my car there right? Suddenly there was horn from back. It was him.

He got down from the car and came near me. I dropped my glass down and asked what was bothering him?

" Hey, you can use my parking " He said. I was shocked totally. A play boy gave me his parking. Like really?

" are you sure? "

" Yea, Baby! Damm sure " He said flirting with me.

" stop calling me baby. I'm not your baby " I said, glaring at him.

" ok. Ok. Sorry " He said, with his puppy eyes.

" Ok. By the way, What's your name? " I asked him.

" Aakash. Aakash malhotra " He said, proudly.

" What's your name? " He asked me.

" Divya. Divya sharma " I said, simply.

" Oh. Sweet " He said.

" Dude! Let's go. We're running late " I said and parked my car and he parked his car.

We both went together in the college. All were eyeing us. Someone were glaring and somewhere, just looking at us.

AAKASH POV

I don't know why? I feel different with Divya. I know I'm a play boy, but this girl is different from other girls. Wait! Am I falling for her? No. No. I'm not!this is just attraction. I'm already dating bhavana. I just start dating her before 2 days.

Today, Divya was looking extremely cute. My college was done. We both proceeded towards Parking lot. Just then, I'm gonna say her sth......Bhavana came. God!

" Hey, Babu " she said, Over dramaticly " Missed me, na? "

" Hmm....yeah " I said.

" Baby, Drop me in my home na " She said.

This all was seen by Divya. Shit! I've to tell her bye.

" Bye, Divya " I said.

" Hmm..... Bye! Enjoy with your girl friend " She said and left ASAP.

I dropped bhavana in her house and drive to my house.

Something is happening to me. Aakash Baccha soja, Kal college jaana hei. The time was 10:30 pm.

I ate my dinner and slept, Thinking about Divya. She's not leaving my head.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY PEEPS!
                        DOUBLE UPDATE! THANKS FOR THE VIEWS! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! MUAAH!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!😘