Chapter 33: The Truth

AAKASH POV

yesterday I wantedly ignored Divya. I can't see her. I can't face her, In this situation. If that day, I wouldn't be that careless, Now I'd be talking with Divya.

I woke up from my bed and Went for a quick hot shower. I changed myself Into a black Suit. I took my mobile and left to Office in my car. I reached there in 25 mins.

I sat on the chair and started Working on the laptop. My phone started to ring. It was Divya. I was very happy, Seeing her name. I lifted in the last ring.

" Aakash, Please don't cut the call " She said " I want to talk with you "

" I dont want to talk with you, Ms. Sharma " I said, In stern voice.

" Please, Meet me in our favourite spot " She said.

" Ok. I'll meet you at 12 " I said and hung the call.

The time was 11:30 Am. I asked dad and he said ok. After Half an hour, I went alone to the place in the car. I saw, She already came and stood there. She's so sad right now.

I parked my car and went near her

" Just say fastly, Ms. Sharma " I said, In a frustated tone, Which I didn't meant to say.

" Why are you avoiding me? " She said " What crime have I done for you? "

" You've done nothing. I just hate you " I said and turned back, Hiding my emotions. She came near me and Held my collar and started asking me -

" You idiot. I love you. You didn't even know. Why are you doing this to me? " She asked, Crying.

" Because.......BHAVANA IS PREGNANT BEACUSE OF ME " I shouted.

DIVYA POV

" because.......BHAVANA IS PREGNANT BEACUSE OF ME " He shouted. This is enough for me to break down. I fall down and started crying. He lifted me up and hugged me tightly. Tears started to fall from his eyes too.

" Don't cry, Chirkut " He said, Wiping my tears.

" How can you do this Aakash? I mean...I can't imagine " I said, Going away from him.

" I don't know, Divya. She came and showed me the results. It was positive " He said.

" How do you know, It's because of you? " I asked him.

" She showed me the results. The result was.... " He stopped. And started crying.

" Don't cry. We don't know right? We've to find out. Can you do me a help? " I asked him, As I got a idea.

" What? " He asked.

" Umm....Tomorrow there's a party at my home. We're inviting malhotra's too. Bring her with you. And I'll throw a glass piece while she's walking. As she steps it, It will bleed. We'll take her to hospital and we'll again do a test and the results will be in you're hands " I said and he's eyes were Twinkling like a star.

" It's a great idea Divya. Thank you " he said and hugged me.

" And, if result is negative don't tell her. We'll Tell her later with a punishment " I said and he Nodded.

" I'll leave now " He said Nd we both left.

As I came to the office, I felt very happy. I did my work, With a smile.

At 9, Me, Bhai and Dad left to home.

I ate my dinner and slept.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! Double update! At last, You got to know the truth right? And Please vote, Comment and Share. Love you! And thank you!❤❤😘