Chapter 6: Girl's shopping sucks!

DIVYA POV

I woke up at 9. I remember that I said aakash we're gonna go for shopping. I have only left with 1 hour. SHIT! I Rushed to bathroom and came out.

I came out and went to my wardrobe. I took out and took a olive green Crop top with Jeans.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I did my hair into a braided Ponytail

(HER HAIRSTYLE)

I pair my Dress with Green shades and a Gucci black clutch. I applied liner, Lip gloss. I was satisfied with my look, And smiled.

I rushed down and saw time was 10:00. There was horning outside. I ran outside and saw it was Aakash. Mamma said to eat Breakfast. But I said in gonna eat it in the mall.

I wore my brown belt sandals and went there, Where aakash was standing. He's looking damm handsome in his black shirt with A brown pant.

" Hey beautiful " He said and started flirting.

" Hey Handsome. Can we please go to mall. I'm starving " I said, Glaring at him.

" ok.ok " He said and we proceeded towards the mall.

^_^ In the mall ^_^

He kept his car in the parking lot and we both proceeded inside of the mall. I saw ' Forever 21 ' shop and dragged him inside.

" Chirkut yaa, Why you pulling me inside this girly shop? " He asked me, feeling Stupid.

" Array batuk. Please " I said with my puppy eyes.

" Ok. Ok " He said.

I gave him A bag, Which I can keep my clothes. I went to Shorts Section and picked out some torn Shorts and put that in the bag. And took some kurtis, Jeans and Some tees.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

After my shopping, I went to Bill.

" Mam, You'r bill Is 5000 " The counter  boy said.

" Oh man! How much did you buy yaar? " Aakash asked, Feeling exhausted.

" Shut up, Duffer " I said and gave The counter boy money.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

After that, We both went to Kfc and had our lunch.

" I don't know why, you girls Take so much time in shopping? " Aakash asked, Looking at me.

" Shut up! Now drink your Crushere's " I said and started sipping my drink.

After that, Aakash went and buyed some clothes for him.

^_^ Time; 4:00 ^_^

" Hey, Chirkut.....We'll go for a movie? " Aakash asked, While he was driving.

" Hein? " I asked him, shockingly.

" Yeah.....Please " He begged me.

" which movie? " I asked him.

" Bahubali 2 " He said.

" ok " I said and his eyes were Twinkling.

We went to movie tickets and buyed tickets.

^_^ after the movie ^_^

The time was 7:00 Pm. We both came out and talked about the movie.

He dropped me in my home. He bid me bye and went.

I changed my clothes and placed my clothes in my wardrobe.

^_^ Time; 9:30 ^_^

I went down, Ate dinner, Came to my room and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY PEEPS!!!! HOW'S THE CHAPTER?? PLEASE COMMENT! AND OUR STORY CAME TO #601 FROM #612!!! YAY!!!THANKS FOR THE VOTES, VIEWS AND COMMENTS. THANK YOU, livelove_read6 AND _bagoflove.....!!