Chapter 31: Maggi's Slap

MEGHANA POV

Right now, I'm standing in the exit of Mumbai Airport waiting for Bhai. I saw Black Benz coming towards me. Bhai got down from the car and hugged me.

" Missed you, Bhai " I said, Releasing from the hug.

" Same here, Meghu " He said, Pecking my forehead.

" Come, Let's go " He said Nd we both left to our house.

In 10 Mins, we reached. I quickly removed My sandals and rushed inside. I Hugged my parents and they Kissed me.

" How are you beta? " Pa asked.

" I'm fine, Dad " I said " How are you? " I asked.

" I'm fine " I said.

" Go and freshen up Meghu " Ma said and I nodded. I went and Freshen up.

Just then, Divu called me. I picked up.

" Landed, Maggi? " She asked slowly.

" Yea. Why are you talking slowly? Why did you cried? " I asked.

" Nope. I didn't cried Maggi " She said. She's lying.

" You're lying. Bloody liar! Tell me the truth " I demanded her.

" You're bhai, Declined my Proposal. And he said, He hates me " She said and started crying. How the hell can he?

" Sshhh.....Don't cry Divu. I will figure it out " I said.

" Yea. Ok bye " She said.

" Bye. Take rest " I said and hung the call.

I rushed to bhai's room. Without knocking I went inside his Room. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

" What happened Meghu? " He asked, Feeling shocked.

" What happened to me? I should ask you " I yelled at him.

" Calm down " He said keeping his hand on my shoulder. I jerked it away.

" Why did you declined her proposal? She loved you truly Bhai " I said him. His face was expressionless.

" I've a reason meghu " He said.

" What's that reason? " I asked, With curiousity.

He said me The reason. The reason was bhavana. He said me The incident. How can he very careless? *Author's note* - Readers, I can't tell you the incident now. I'll let you know the incident In the future chapters.

" Bhai, Is this you? " I asked, As tears started flowing from my eyes. I couldn't digest what he said.

" I wasn't in my senses, Meghu " He said, Feeling sad.

" Call me Meghana. Not Meghu " I said, Sternly.

" I'm sorry meghu " He said, Coming near me.

" Just shut, Mr. Aakash Malhotra " I  said.

" I can't even imagine Aakash " I said. I couldn't control my anger and I slapped him hard. He looked at me terrified.

" Just go to Hell Aakash " I said and left from there.

The time was 9. I came down for the dinner and saw bhai, Eating his dinner slowly. After dinner, I left to my room and slept.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? Maggi slapped Aakash. The incident is........You'll know in the future Chappie's. Double update today! And please vote, Comment and share. Love you! And thank you!❤❤  And @Vijayvasala was right. She told the right answer for the earlier question I asked. Keeping commenting like this! And voting.