Chapter 23: I love you!

Dedicated to Vraddha_holic

RAHUL SHROFF POV

I woke up by my stupid alarm. I'm not a morning person, So I hate alarms. I didn't slept last night, Because of Divya. I love her. Yea, I've to admit it to her. I decided to ask her for a date. I called her and she lifted in 4 rings.

" Yea. Divya speaking " She said, Yawning.

" Hi Divya! I'm Rahul " I said.

" Oh. Sorry Rahul! Yea, Tell me what's bothering you? " She asked.

" Would you like to go on a date with me? " I asked.

" WHAT THE HELL RAHUL? DATE??? " She asked me, No yelling at me.

" Cool down " I said.

" Yea. But, Don't you think it's too early? " She asked.

" Yea. But only small date na yaar " I asked her.

" Ok fine. But I should be back by 8 " She said.

" Ok. Cool! I'll pick you at 6 " I said.

" Yea. Bye " She said and hung the call.

I was freaking happy. My happiness has no limit. I put on my fav song and Started dancing.

DIVYA POV

How can he ask me like that? I mean he's just my friend. I should call someone.......Yea, Maggi. She lifted in 2 rings.

" Hey divu. Sup? " She asked.

" Rahul asked me for date " I said.

" What the? You said yes? " She asked.

" Yea " I said.

" Ok. But, Remember bhai is there. Don't fall for Rahul. And be early " Maggi said in a warning tone.

" Yea, Maggi. Bye and thanks " I said and hung the call.

Man. Now What should I do? Urgh! Wait, I'll call Aakash. I've to talk to him. He lifted after 5 rings.

" He..llo Divya " He said, Sluttering.

" Hey, Aakash " I said, Feeling akward.

" Are we best friends? " He asked me.

" Yea " I said.

" Then, Please we'll talk how we use to talk before. Like, Without being akward, Silent " He said.

" Yup. So, How's life? " I said.

" Horrible. After you left and Bhavana and mine break up " He said, Feeling sad.

" Oh. Don't feel bad Kash. Everything's gonna be alright " I said.

" Thanks. Keep in touch with me  " He said.

" I'm gonna kill you, Again if you say Thanks " I said, Faking anger.

" Ok, Ma'am " He said.

" Ok, Then. Bye! Dadi's calling " I said and hung the call.

I felt happy and relieved after talking to him. I quickly went down and saw Dadi talking to some Man. She saw me and called me, To her.

" Beta, Idhar aao. Yei hei Mr. Raichand. Aapke Pappa ke best friend " Dadi said.

" Hello, Uncle " I said.

" Hello, Beta. Kaisi ho? " Mr. Raichand asked.

" Main achi hoon. Aap kaise ho? " I asked.

" I'm fine, Beta " He said.

" Dadi, I've to go out. So, I'm leaving after I change my clothes. Ok? " I asked. She nodded and went to my room. I quickly bathed and came out. I pick out a blue off shoulder crop top with jeans. I tied my hair in a pony, Took my clutch and left to cafe coffee day in my car.

" Excuse me, Can I have a Latte " I ordered.

" Mam, You're order will be in 10 mins " He said. I nodded and he left.

After ten minutes, I got my Latte and started drinking it. I opened my insta and started Seeing the news feed. Suddenly I got a tap on my shoulder. I saw it was Maggi.

" Hey " I said, Excitedly.

" Hey, Divu " She said. We talked random stuff and left.

》》》》》》》》》》》》In the evening》》》》》》》》

It's 5:30 Pm. I've to go out at 6:00 Pm. I took a bath and blow dried my hair. I wore a black shimmer gown, Which is till knee. It has a V-neck line with full sleeves.

I put on some minimal make up and wore Diamond dangling Earrings. I took my black Gucci clutch, Put on my black heels and went down. There was honking outside. It remember's me of Aakash honking.

I brush his thoughts away and got in the car.

" You look beautiful today " Rahul said, Glancing at me.

" Thank you " I said. I've no intrest in giving any compliments. Actually, I'm not even intrested in this Date.

In some mins, We reached the destination. As we were entering, It was beautiful. Very beautiful. There was a two chairs, Decorated and one table With Champaign and two glasses. The tree was decorated with lights.

" Wow! It's awesome " I said.

" Thank you. Come have a seat " He said and pulled a chair for me. I sat and he went and sat on the other chair.

He opened Champaign and poured in our glasses.

" Hey. I wanna tell you something " He said, And bend on his knees.

" Yea " I said, Looking at him suprised.

" I love you Divya. Will you be my girl friend? " He asked. What the? I seriously don't want to. I've to reject it, Coz I already love Aakash.

" Umm.....Actually No. I can't be your girl friend. I actually love someone else " I said, Feeling guilty. Why should I?

" It's ok. Thanks for coming out " He said and got up.

We both spoke random Stuff and decided to leave as it's 8:00 Pm.

The time was 9, When i reached my house. I ate dinner, Went to my room and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! How's mah chappie?? Please like, Comment and share. What about the date?? I hope you liked it! Thank you!❤