Epilogue!

*After 6 years*

*Divya's pov*

"Mommy, I need cornflakes" Disha, My elder daughter asked, Pulling my kurthi.

"Yes, Dear" I said and pulled the corn flakes jar and kept in a bowl, Poured the milk and gave it to her. She smiled widely.

"Mommy, Dhanya took my doll" My 2nd Daughter Riddhi, Said me. Dhanya was 2 year daughter of Shiv and Mishti.

Disha is My 6 year daughter. Riddhi is my 4 year daughter. These both always made my day. Me, Aakash, Disha and Riddhi are my family. The world's best family.

"Mommy, What is inside of you're stomach? Why is it swelled?" Riddhi asked me looking at my swollen stomach. Yes, I'm pregnant.

"There's a baby inside" I said. She looked at me weirdly.

"You ate a baby, Mommy?" She asked. Aww! She's a sweet heart.

"No, Baby! It's......." I was going to tell something, Just then my phone rang. It was Aakash.

"Missing me??" He asked.

"Nope. I'm missing Varun dhawan. Varun dhawan and shraddha Kapoor. I want a movie of them" I wantedly said. I know he was fuming with anger.

"Ooh" He said. I know He's upset.

"Ok, Sorry baba. I'm Damm missing you. Come home soon. It's My 9th Month" I said, Touching my tummy.

"Coming home, Baby" He said.

"Ok" I said.

"Bye. Have to go. Actually, My clients are waiting" He said and hung the call.

***

Aakash came home evening by 6:00 Pm. He kissed my belly and kissed my cheek. He went to Riddhi and Disha. He played with them something. He actually, Loves girls. My soon-to-be Coming baby should be a girl, It was his opinion.

After sometime, I sat on the chair and started reading some comics. Suddenly Pains started and I shouted-

"Aakash! Aakash! Pains started"

He suddenly rushed from upstairs and took me in his arms and rushed to Hospital with Riddhi and Disha.

***
After about 2 hours I delivered a baby girl. She was beautiful. Just like an angel. Aakash held her in his arms and kissed her legs.

"What are you going to name?" I asked him.

"You say" He said.

"Taani" I said and he smiled. My family is complete. I've introduced Taani with Disha and Riddhi.

****

Author's note~

Hey ppl!!! It's done. My story is completed. Wow! It's just started and it's done completely. I don't have any words to tell. Feeling sad, But meet with you with another story. I dedicate this book to every reader and supporter. Mainly, To Varshrana, varshra324, VanillawithChoco, blush_girl96, Riddhikohli, VarunsPrincess!!! Love you people!!!