Chapter 8: Ooty diaries

(After three days)

DIVYA POV

The Day came soon. The Time was 7:30 Am. My trip starts at 8:30. I've to reach college at 8:30. I woke from the bed and rushed to washroom.

I came out of the washroom And went to My wardrobe. I thought to wear something simple. I picked out a Grey t-shirt, With a Black track.

I wore it

I wore it. I paired my outfit with Black shades and a brown clutch. I took my luggage and went down. The time was 8:00. I bid my parents bye and left to college with bhai.

Bhai dropped me and bid him bye. That time bus came and I got into bus. I didn't see Aakash from morning. He didn't even Texted or called Me from yesterday. Where's he?

The bus didn't move yet. Maybe it's waiting for someone. I plugged Earphones to phone and started to listen 'Baarish' song.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I saw who it was. Obviously, Mr. Aakash Malhotra. I removed My earphones and kept it in The bag.

" Hey, Sorry. I woke up late " He says, Keeping his bag in the upper cabin and sitting beside me.

" It's ok " I said and we started to talk random stuff.

( The bus )

( The bus )

( The seats inside )

I sat near the window. The Bus was A/C. I felt sleepy and slept on window. I don't know what happened To me later. I Slept.

( After few Hours )

I woke up from my beauty sleep and saw something, Which shocked me. I Slept on Aakash Shoulder. Fuck! I quickly woke up and adjusted myself. Thankgod! He Didn't wake up. 

The bus stopped Somewhere Near A Dhaba. The time was 9:00. We'll reach Ooty by tomorrow 1:00 Pm in the afternoon. Aakash woke up and Adjusted himself.

" Hey, Batuk Let's go " I said him.

" Where? " He asked, Still yawning.

" Dhaba, Buddho " I said and dragged him out of the bus.

We both Ordered Paratha and butter chicken. Afterall, I'm a Punjabi kudi.

We both enjoyed our MEAL. after our dinner, We both left To Our bus. After that we listen to the songs and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY YA, PEEPS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE STORY. I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. GIVE ME SOME IDEAS RIGHT! OK FINE, WE GOT 100 VIEWS!!! THANKS ALOT!!! I JUST WANT KI, YOU GUYS SHOULD ENJOY MY STORY. THAT'S IT!
         THANK YOU!!
                                     ^_^ Divya❤