Chapter 47: Sangeet!

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Everyone woke up at 10:00 Am. Everyone went to a bath and came out for a fresh air. Divya's heart was flinching, Thinking about leaving her house.

The house gave her so many memories, Dreams and Nightmares. She's gonna miss her Mom, Dad and brother. There will be no one else to tease her. She'll be alone.

"I know what you're thinking divya" A voice came from behind. She knows who it was. Aakash.

"Just, Don't feel sad. Everything gonna be fine. Ma, Pa and Meghu will be there. I know, how it feels" He said and hugged from back. She sobbed in his arms and he tightend the grip.

"Now smile, Cupcake" He said and she smiled. They both stayed in that moment until they heard some coughs from behind.

"Love birds" Mishti said and laughed. Both released from the hug and Aakash left from that place and these friends came near her.

"Uh-Oh. We spoiled a cute moment, huh?" Rishika winked at her.

"Shut up" Divya whispered. She blushed and left from there.

*****
"Practice the dance move, Thoroughly, Idiot" Anirudh shouted at Surya. Surya gave him a death glare and again started.

"Very Good" Anirudh said and winked at him.

Aakash was clenching his fist to control his anger. He don't know how to stop him from the preparations. He let out a frustated sigh.

"Something is getting burned, huh?" Anirudh said turning to Aakash side, Sniffing.

"Anirudh, Just........." He didn't completed his sentence and left from that place.

Anirudh grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

****

"Practice more mishti" Vinnie said as she want's her team to win.

"Loose for once na Mishtu" Divya said With her puppy eyes.

"Show you're donkey eyes, Somewhere Divu" Mishti said and showed her tounge to Divya. She left from that place.

****

^_^ In the evening ^_^

"Remember every step, Rahul?" Maggi asked, Who is getting ready.

"Yes, Dear" Rahul said and kissed her cheek.

*Maggi's dress*

*Maggi's dress*