Chapter 13: Shower

DIVYA POV

I woke up And saw Aakash sleeping on my shoulder. What the fuck is he doing here? I woke him up Slowly and he woke up Rubbing his eyes.

" Yea, Why you woke me up? " He asked, Again sleeping on my shoulder.

" Oh, Please get up and You should sleep on Your girlfriend. Not on me " I said, Glaring at him.

" Arrey, Always why you calling her as ' Your girlfriend ' always. She has name " He said.

" Ok Mr. Malhotra. But please now go " I said and pushed him.

He went near her and Showed me his  tounge. Damm! He's a stupid!

The time was 1:00. We all got down from the bus and I called my brother.

" Hello, Bhai. Aap kahan pei ho? " I asked him.

" Umm.....Princess, I can't pick you up. I've a important Meeting, and Paapa aur Mamma bhi mere saath London aaye hei " Bhai said. Hell! Now where should I stay?

" Theek hei bhai " I said " Aap kab aaoge "

" Princess, Hum kal Aayenge " He said and hunged the phone.

Urgh! My life is shit! Where should I stay? Wait, I'll Ask Meera and Vinnie. I saw Vinnie and Meera was going. I ran to them, With my luaggage.

" He..Hey Vinnie " I puffed.

" Hey, So sup? " She asked.

" Hey, Can I stay in your home Vinnie or Meera. My Parents and Bhai are not here " I said.

" Hmm.....Sorry. My relatives are coming over " Meera said.

" And, I'm going for a trip " Vinnie said.

" Ooh! It's ok. Bye " I said and hugged them.

" Bye. Sorry " They said and Left.

Where should I stay???? Urgh!!!!!😑😑😑😑 Someone tapped on my shoulder And turned back. it was Aakash.

" Any, Problem? " He asked.

" No! " I said lie. I don't him to know about it.

" Array, I'm your best friend na. Tell " He said. Should I tell him? Yea, Fine. I'll tell.

" Hmm.....I don't know where should I stay. I mean my parents and Bhai went for a business trip " I said in one breath.

" You can stay In my house " He said. Wait, Wait! In his house again? Dude, I can't. My crush called Me. Urgh!

" Umm....How can I? " I asked " You're parents maybe there "

"Your luck. My parents are not in home again " He said.

" Ok " I said. I said ok because....I don't have other Choice.

We reached his home in 10 mins. This is my Second time to come to his house.

" You know what, You're the first girl Who came in this malhotra's Mansion " He said and I blushed. I don't Why I blushed.

" O..Oh " I said.

We both enter inside And I sat In the sofa.

" Hey, Why don't you go and fresh up " He said.

" Hmm " I said and left to washroom.

I went inside with my towel and dress. I Switch on the tap, And suddenly Shower started and I was all wet. My White shirt (In the media box) Got wet. It's already transparent. Shit! I called Aakash.

"Aakash Can you come To washroom, The tap Is not working " I shouted.

" Yea " He shouted back and came upstairs. He knocked on my door and said me to come out. I came out and he went in. I too went. He switch on the tap and same happened with Aakash.

" Haha! Nyc happened " I said and teased him.

" Shut up " He said. I showed my tounge as a revenge like he showed It in the bus.

He pulled me Towards him, Where I hit his Chest. He kept his hands on my waist and pulled me more closer to him. There was No place in between us. He slowly Kissed my neck and then kissed my cheek. He turned me, So that I face him. He started to move closer and try to kiss me, But I pulled away.

I don't want this to happen. He already has a girlfriend. He looked at me shocked, When i pull away.

" Aakash.....Stop " I said " This isn't good "

" y..eah " He said and left from the washroom.

I felt weird. I felt stupid. I shouldn't do this. I hate myself! Urgh! I quickly Bathed and came out. I dressed and went to dining hall.

" Hey! Sorry " He said, Feeling guilty " I didnt mean it "

" Umm....Yea.....it's ok " I said and started to eat My snacks. The time was 5:00.

I started to watch tv. I switched on and saw ' Main prem ki deewani hoon' coming. I saw it.

The time was 8:30. The movie was done. In the end, There was some intense scene and my brain strikes the movement Of the bathroom with Aakash.

The time was 9:00. Aakash said sorry to me and I said it's ok. Then, I ate and slept in Guest room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY PEEPS! I WISH YOU LIKE IT! KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!!!
                                  ~ Divya❤