Chapter 39: The garden of roses!

AAKASH POV

I woke up by someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and found the Air hostess shaking me. I woke up and adjusted myself.

"Sir, we're gonna land in 15 mins. Please wake madam up" she and left.

I really don't want to wake her up. I'll obviously not wake her up. I've a plan with me. Hehe!! The air hostess again came and I said her my plan. She hesitated first, but she accepted.

After 15 mins, the flight landed and everyone took their bags and started to get down. My Angel is still sleeping. I don't know why she sleeps for so long. I started my plan. I took her handbag and my back pack.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her down. Everyone stared at us. Everyone were like 'Aww' and 'perfect for each other'.

We both went to exit and saw a man holding card which is written - "Mr. Malhotra and Ms. Sharma".

"Array they should have written Mr and Mrs. Malhotra, na" I thought to myself. I smiled at myself and placed Divya inside the car.

Divya slowly opened her eyes and looked everything like a small kid. She looked at me like I'm a devil or something.

"How did I reach here? Who helped me to fly?" She asked and I chuckled.

"I lifted you in my arms and brought you here. Oh, Lord! You're Literally Damm heavy" I said and pressed my arms acting as she's very heavy.

She glared at me and she punching at my chest.

"Stop it, baby! If you'll do it like this, I've to do it here. In the car" I said going close to her.

"Madam and sir, please stop. I'll drop you here" he said looking at us from the mirror. We both chuckled and looked at the view of Dubai.

After Half an hour, We reached the hotel and Went to reception.

"Welcome to Sunshine Hotel sir and mam. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Hello! The room booked by the name of Mr. Aakash malhotra" I said.

"One minute sir" She said and checked The desktop.

"Yes, sir. Here your keys" She handed over the keys. We both went to our room and she sat on the bed.

"We should have taken 2 rooms" she said looking at me.

"Kyun?" I asked.

"We're not married yet" she said.

"Abbey, bas kar. Kuch nahi hoga" I said Nd she nodded.

"I'll go and freshen up" she said and left to washroom.

"Should I come in baby?" I asked, while smirking.

"Shut up, idiot" she said and came out. She was dressed in a Blue t shirt with jeans.

"You go now" she said and I went to washroom after giving her a small peck.

We both went to confrence hall and sat. The executives came and started their lecture. I mean there.......

2 hours completed still they didn't completed their lecture. Divya was sleeping on my shoulder.

"We'll take a break. We'll meet after half an hour" They said and left. We both went to the lobby and brought some snacks from the canteen.

After Half an hour of break, We again went to the confrence hall and took our seat. Now, we've to show our presentation. First I went and took out laptop, explained the presentation. In the end, everyone Gave me applause.

It was divya's turn. Her presentation was just awesome. Everyone stood up and gave an applause for her. I was very proud to have her.

"How did I do?" She asked, looking innocent.

"Very good. Just awesome" I said.

"So, Mr. Malhotra and Ms. Sharma you're deal with us is accepted. Congratulations to both of you" He said and we shook our hands with him.

After that, We left to our room. Our flight was at 7pm. We still have so much to chill in the Dubai. Divya decided to go for the shopping. Urgh! Shopping. Again! Last time was hectic. 'At Least boyfriend's should do this, na' was divya's line.

So, We roamed whole shopping malls which is near to our hotel. I've 10 bags on my hands. Gucci, maybeline, lakme, Mango was the brands she brought. We went to the garden of roses. It was just beautiful.

It consists of Red, yellow, pink and etc.

And In between while we're going, there was gate, which was arranged with the flowers, which was beautiful

Divya was Awestruck by this

Divya was Awestruck by this. I know, roses was her favourite. She always adore yellow roses and red roses. We stayed their sometime and left to our rooms.

We slept for sometime and woke up at 5pm. We got ready by 6pm. We got into the car and went to airport. Everything was checked and we were waiting for the boarding.

At 7:05 Pm, We boarded the flight and watched a movie. We ate some chips and etc. At 9, We are our dinner and retired to sleep............

Author's note~

Hola ppl! Wassup? Tell me how's the chapter? Please vote, comment and share. Love you ppl!!!❤❤❤😘😘😘😘