Chapter 22: Dance competition!

》After 2 Days 》

DIVYA POV

I woke up by The schorching Sun, Hitting my face. Today is holiday, I mean half-day. Coz, In the evening we're gonna go to our college and perform.

I woke up from my darling bed and went to washroom. I brush my teeth, Bathed and wore a yellow off shoulder t-shirt, With white jeans. I braided my hair and went down.

I saw Dadi, Sipping her tea. I went near her and sat.

" Good morning, Dadi " I said, Pinching her cheeks.

" Good morning, Beta. Ab chodi mujhe " Dadi said and I released her cheeks from my pinching.

" Dadi, Aaj mujhe dance hei. Tum Zaroor Aana. Please " I said. She nodded and I ate my breakfast. After my eating session, I went to my room and started reading Stories in wattpad.

After few hours, I thought to take a Beauty sleep, As I'll be fresh in the evening for my perfomance. My dance starts at 7:00 Pm. I've start here from 5 pm as we've to Get ready.

I switch off the light, And I let the sleep Consume me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I woke up by the alarm. The time was 4:30 Pm. I quickly took a hot shower and came out. I pick out a black crop top, With blue shorts and an white long coat with elephant pictures on it.

I wore my dress and tied my hair into a Messy bun

I wore my dress and tied my hair into a Messy bun. I applied Lip balm, Took my clutch and went down. I ate some waffles and went to my college with driver.

He dropped me and again went to the house. I quickly rushed inside the college and Kept my bag on the table. I saw Maggi, Arnav, Aayush and Suresh coming towards me.

" Hola. I'm Damm afraid " I said.

" Don't worry Divu. Everything will be alright " Aayush said with an assuring smile.

" Thanks, Aayu " I said and he just smiled.

I quickly Went inside dressing room and changed myself Into a pink shinney Crop top with a black pant.