Chapter 32: Joining office

DIVYA POV

I woke up at 9 Am. Today I'm joining Dad's office. I woke up and went for washroom. I brushed and bathed.

I wore a black pencil skirt with a white formal shirt.

I tied my hair into a pony and applied minimal make up

I tied my hair into a pony and applied minimal make up. I took my laptop, Files and Kept in my hand bag.

I went down and saw bhai, Dad waiting for me.

" I'm proud of you Beta " Dad said, Kissing my forehead. I just smiled.

" Proud of you, Princess " Bhai said, Hugging me. I Hugged him back.

I ate my breakfast with juice. Me, Bhai and Dad left to Office in our cars. We reached office in 30 mins. As I entered inside, Everyone welcomed me with flowers and boquets.

Bhai showed Me his Cabin, Dad's cabin and whole office. Then, He showed me my cabin. My cabin was neatly arranged and furnished. It was just perfect.

" Welcome to Sharma Industries Ms

" Welcome to Sharma Industries Ms. Sharma " Bhai said, With a formal Handshake.

" Thank you, Sir " I said and we both chuckled. He left and took a quick glance at my cabin.

I sat on my chair and switch on my computer. There was a knock on the door.

" Come in " I said In a stern voice, Typing at my keyboard.

" Good morning, Mam. I'm you Secretary, Kiara " That girl said. She was pretty.

" Good morning, Kiara. So can you bring a coffee for me " I said.

" Sure, Mam " She said and left.

After she left, I again continued doing my work. Like after, 10 mins she arrived with a coffee cup in her hand. She placed the cup on the table and looked at me.

" Thank you, Kiara " I said, Taking a sip from the coffee.

" Welcome mam. If you need anything, Just give a ring to me mam. I'm sitting in front you're cabin " She said. I nodded and she left.

After Half an hour, I did some paper work and thought to give to bhai. So, I called Kiara. She came in few seconds.

" Yes, Mam " She said.

" Handover this file to Mr. Aarav Sharma " I said, Giving her a file.

" Sure, Mam " She said and left from here.

I checked Some details about The deal with Malhotra's. Wait! Malhotra? Uff!! They're so many Malhotra's right. Not only him.

The time was 1. It's a lunch break for all of us. Someone called on the Phone. I lifted The phone.

" Princess, Come to the confrence room " Bhai said.

" Sure, Bhai " I said.  

I went to conference room. Bhai, Dad and some people were there. Dad said to sit beside him.

" So, Everyone at 2 Pm Malhotra's are going to come for the deal. We should show them our presentation " Dad said, Looking at bhai " Mr. Aarav Sharma, Is going to Present the presentation "

" Yes sir " He said and sat down.

" Now, Everyone off to you're Lunch " Dad said and we left to our cabins.

I ordered dal rice and ate it. The time was 2 Pm. I touch up some makeup, Took my files and went to conference room. There only Dad, Bhai, Mr. Sen and Mrs. Mehra was there. I quickly sat beside Bhai. Bhai just gave me a smile.

After like 10 mins, The door Opened. There come Mr. Yash Malhotra. After Him, Came Mr. Aakash Malhotra. Aakash! God. He's here. And then, Came Ms. Meghana Malhotra. My Maggi.

" Good afternoon, Everybody " Dad said, With a shakehand.

" Good afternoon " Malhotra's said and sat. Maggi was grinning at me. I just gave a smile to her. Aakash didn't even gave me a glance.

" So, Mr. Sharma who's going to presentation by your side? " Mr. Yash Malhotra asked.

" From our side, Mr. Aarav Sharma is going to do the presentation " Dad said and bhai got up.

He went near to the board and the lights went off. He started his presentation and I carefully, Observing everything.

Like about half an hour, Bhai end his presentation and lights were back. Everyone stood up and gave a applaude. I was just feeling happy. Everyone sat down on the chair.

" So, Is it a yes or no Mr. Malhotra ? " Dad asked.

" It's obviously a yes, Mr. Sharma " Mr. Malhotra said and they gave a handshake.

Maggi gave me a hug and left. I thought to gave near Aakash, But he left.

At 7, I left from office. Dad and bhai will come at 9. As, It's my first day dad sent me at 7. From tomorrow, I should go at 9.

I slept like 2 hours and came to dinner. I ate and slept.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? What about divya? And please vote, Comment and share. Love you and thank you!!❤❤❤❤