Chapter 17: Exams!

RISHIKA POV

( After 1 week)

I woke up at 6:00 Am. I Brushed my teeth and Started Reading History. I love this subject. Especially the wars( I know so many people hate it, But I love this subject more than anything ;) )

I read till 7:30 And Went to Terrace to get some fresh air. I was thinking about my best friend, Divya. I felt very sad, When she said that she's leaving Mumbai. Common, We've Met 10 Months before but we've become best of best friends.

I know, How she'll Feel bad. It's very difficult for her to leave her love, Aakash. She Cried like hell On the phone when she was speaking with me. God! Please, Show mercy on her.

I don't know, Whether she has read the book or not. I wish she Is ok and Pass in good marks.

The time was 8:00. I went down to my room and took a hot shower, To refresh myself. I came out and wore a Black Top with white polka dots and A White pallazo. I took blessing from my mom, Dad and left To College In my Red Benz.

《IN THE COLLEGE 》

I quickly parked My car and went searching for Divya. Her car was already parked in the Parking lot.

I went inside of the college and saw Divya Standing outside the classroom, Holding the Book. I know, She's not reading. But still, She don't wanna show her Sadness.

I went near her and Grabbed the book from her hands and saw her eyes were Puffed and Red. It's beacuse Of Crying.

" Hey, Divu. What's this? Why have you cried this much? Stupid! Because of him? " I asked her.

" Ntng! I didn't cried " She said, Clearly Lying.

" Please Divya. Don't lie to me Atleast " I said. She Hugged me, While sobbing.

The ball rang, Informing that it's time for Exam.

" Chalo Divu! Let's go " I said and take her to classroom. Our classroom was same. Classroom 29 A.

I Got the question paper. It was Damm Easy. I wrote it Quickly.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

My exam was done at 12:00. We all submitted Our papers and came out. Divya was feeling better, Far better than before.

" Divya, How did you wrote? " I asked her.

" Man! Awesome " She said and smiling Widely.

We both Left to our Adda. There were so many Heads down. Aashrith, Anirudh, Surya and Aakash Faces were down and upset.

" Whatcha boys? What happened? " I asked Surya, Who were constantly Cursing the Paper.

" The paper was Damm hard. I hate History " He said. I chuckled A bit.

" What about Remaining you guys? " I asked.

" Same " Everyone said in unison.

" Aakash, Divya wanna talk to you " I said and Looked at Divya. She was saying with her eyes.

" I don't wanna Talk with Anyone Rishi " He said and shrugged his shoulders.

" Why? " Divya asked, Slowly.

" Rishika.....Please take her away " He said and Turned back.

" Arrey, What rey? Why are you doing this to her Aakash. She's our best friend right? " Anirudh said him.

He didn't said anything and Left from their.

God! Aakash why you do this everytime.

Now, Obviously She was Crying. Me, Surya, Anirudh and Aashrith hugged her and consoled her.

After that,We all left to Home.

I went to home and slept.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I woke up at 7:00. Man I slept so long. Hehe! I freshen up a bit and started studying.

I read till 9:00 And ate dinner. I went to my room and Slept.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? Let me know in the comments. And So, Please vote, Comment and share! And thanks everyone!!!!😊😊

      ~ Divya❤