Chapter 2: Aakash

AAKASH POV

I woke up by my Stupid alarm ringing. I hate Early mornings. I sat on my bed and Check out my phone. 29 Messages, 15 missed calls. Omg! My friends don't leave me at all. I rushed to washroom.

I got ready and Bid my parents bye. I'm gonna eat my breakfast in the canteen. I threw my bag in the passenger's seat and started Driving to St. Xaviers in my posh.

I reached my college in 15 mins. I saw my parking took by someone. I saw some girl was getting down from that car. She was pretty, Infact very pretty than Bhavana. I never saw such a pretty girl in my life. But, I need my parking. I can't sacrifice my parking
right?

" Hey, you girl " I said " Remove your car from here. It's my parking "

" Oh hello! I've a name " She said with sassyness " and, by the way this is not your father parking right? "

How dare she? I have to show her my power.

" Oh hello! Half of the school trust is paid by my father " I said, proudly " Now, Remove your Car "

" Waste of Talking with you " She said, irritatingly " I'm removing my car "

She removed and parked My car and left to college.

^_^ After the college ^_^

My college was awesome. And today is Saturday. Saturday is perfect for The pub. Today is a Saturday night club. I love to go there for 2 reasons. One is for the drinks and other for girls *Smirks*.

DIVYA POV

Today is Saturday night club. I called my Bff, Mee and V. The time was 5:00 and the party starts at 7:00. I have only left with 2 hours. I rushed to my wardrobe and searched for the perfect dress. I got a white and silver shimmer dress. It's a one piece dress. It has a sweetheart neckline. I bathed and wore my dress.

I did My hair into wavy curls. I applied liner, Smokey eyes and Red lipstick. I looked at the mirror and satisfied by my look. I went to v and mee house and picked them up.

^_^ IN THE CLUB ^_^

I entered the club and Went near the counter. I asked him the vodka shots and drank 3. I danced and danced until, I bumped Into someone. I don't know what happened as I felt unconscious.

AAKASH POV

The girl who I saw this morning bumped into me. I took her outside of the club. Her friends were also drunk and my friends Took them to their house as they said. But, this girl didn't said anything. I took her to my home and Let her sleep in the guest room and thankgod! My parents weren't home. I went and Slept in my room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY PEEPS! I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY AND PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. XOXO!😘