Chapter 28: Exams done!

》After 10 months 》

DIVYA POV

My exams are done yesterday. Uff! My 4 years are done. I've only left with my graduation. After my graduation, I'm gonna join my Paapa's company. I'm Damm excited.

And, I'm gonna go to Mumbai after my graduation. And, Now I'm gonna really Propose Aakash no matter what. He's mine. I want him to be Mine. Forever.

I took my phone and called Rishu. She lifted in 5 rings.

" Hey, Divu. What's up? How was the exams? " She asked.

" Cool. Left with graduation dude " I said " After That, I'm gonna come to Mumbai "

" I know, Dear. I'm very Excited Divu " She said.

" Same here, Rishu. Actually, I'm gonna propose him " I said, Blushing.

" Ooh. Someone are blushing huh? Ok fine, Yaar. Bye! Mom's calling " She said.

" Yea. Bye " I said and hung the call.

I opened my fb and scroll the News feed.

I'm really very excited for my graduation. And the intresting thing is that, Maggi is gonna come to Mumbai. She's gonna work in her dad's company.

I'm gonna miss Arnav, Aarush, Aayush, Suresh and Rahul too. Rahul sei yaad Aaya ki, Maggi use Bohot Miss karegi.

I thought to meet them all. I called them and asked them to meet me in the mall.

I went to The mall and saw everyone Arrived there.

" Hello, People. How you all? " I asked.

" Fine. You? " Every one asked me.

" I'm very Good. Maggi let's go for shopping. And you boys Go for playing and in half an hour we'll see you at Kfc " I said. Everyone nodded and Me&Maggi went to Forever 21.

We both tried some knee length Frocks, Crop tops, Jeans and shorts. After about half an hour, We both went to Kfc taking our bags.

We both saw, Boys sipping Their mohitos.

" Hey, Really sorry. It's late because of Divya " Maggi said. Haww! Idiot. Liar.

" Hey stupid. Don't lie, It's beacuse Of you. You were trying jumpsuit " I said and we both started fighting.

" Guys, Please stop. We're Really bored. Now stop " Suresh said and we both stopped.

We spoke for sometime and left to My house. I asked Maggi to Stay in my house for nightout. She asked her nani and she said ok.

I took her to my home and the time was 8:00 Pm. We changed into Pj's  And ate dinner. After dinner, We came to My room and talked like forever.

Maybe at 12, We both slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? I know it's very Boring. But, Next chapter's gonna be awesome. Please vote, Comment and share.
Thank you! Love you all! And thank you blush_girl96, Varshrana,
Riddhikohli,VarunsPrincess,Vraddha_holic❤❤❤