Chapter 44: Haldi Function!

*AUTHOR'S POV*

The next day was Haldi Function. The fun filled Cermony of Indian wedding. Everyone were sleeping peacefully, till The eldest people came and wake them up.

Divya has wake up after her mother said. She was very excited for her haldi function. She loves destination wedding after watching Yjhd (Yeh jawani yeh deewani).

"Mom, Where is my dress?" Divya asked, peeping out of the bathroom. Where her mom was bringing her dress.

"Here" She said in cold voice. She kept her lehenga on the bed and left the room.

'What's wrong, with her?' Divya thought. She came out and wore her lehenga.

She tied her hair into a messy bun as there will be haldi all over her body

She tied her hair into a messy bun as there will be haldi all over her body. She was very excited for the haldi, but because of her Mom's actions her mood was spoiled.

"Mom, Mom. Why are you behaving like this?" Divya asked running behind her mom.

"Nothing, Divya. Just go" She yelled at her.

"Mom, I'll leave after three days" Divya said seriously.

"That's what my problem is" Anjali said as tears started to roll on her cheeks.

"Hein? Mom please don't cry" Divya said hugging Anjali.

"You're gonna leave me. I'll miss you bacha" Anjali said and kissed divya's cheek.

"Mom, I'm gonna be just few blocks away. That's it. I'm gonna miss you" Divya said and tightend her grip on Anjali.

Without Divya's knowledge, she was also crying.

"Don't cry now, Divya. Let's go. Everyone are waiting for us" Anjali said and Divya nodded. Both wiped their tears and went to the Haldi place.

Rishika, Vinnie and Meera was already ready with haldi Thali (Plate). The three girls were absolutely beautiful like Divya.