Chapter 3: In his house?

DIVYA POV

I woke up by Sunrays hitting my face directly. This time I don't have a satin bedsheet and instead of that I have a duvet. The room was quiet different too. Wait.....This is not my room.

Yesterday night Things striked my mind. I bumped into someone. Yeah! But, Who's that? Maybe that person brought me here. I better go down and check out.

I slowly got down from this huge bed and went near the dressing table. I looked myself in the mirror and looked exactly like a clown. My liner smuged totally. I quickly rushed to washroom and cleaned my face with facewash.

After I came out, I went near mirror and Took a rubber band from my hand (yeah, In case if needed) and tie my hair into ponytail.

I went and checked my phone.1Missed calls from mom. 25 messages from bhai. shit! I'm dead. I immediately called mom and said her the thing.

" ok beta. Come home fast and I'm gonna tell aarav k? " Mom asked.

" Yeah mom! Sure. Bye " I said and hunged the phone.

I went down and saw the boy, Who I saw in college eating waffles. What the heck is he doing here? I should check it out!

" Hmm.....May I know, How did I came here? " I asked him.

" Hey! good morning. Yesterday you bumped into me and you didn't said your adress. So I brought you my home " He said and smiled.

" Thank you " I smiled shyly, Scratching my neck.

" So, Go and freshen up and we'll have the breakfast " He said me.

" No! My bhai gonna kill me. I have to go. Next time " I said " If you don't mind, Can you drop me in my home "

" Yeah, sure " He said, Waking up from the chair and taking the car keys from the basket.

We reached my home in 5 mins. It's very near. I got down, Bid him bye and He left. I went into my Sharma's Mansion.

" Where were you, Princess? " My bhai asked me tensly.

" Bhai, Don't worry. I'm fine! I was drunk yesterday and one boy took me his home " I said the whole thing to him.

" Oh. Nice! Now, Take rest " He said and Kissed my forehead. He's the best!

^_^ Skip the time ^_^

It's night 9:00 pm. I was thinking about that guy. He's very sweet! Oh man......I don't know his name. I'll ask him tomorrow. Anyway, Mom's shouting from down to come for dinner.

My dinner was done and came to my room. I was very sleepy, So I switched the light off and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY YA PEEPS! THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! THANKS livelove_read6 FOR INSPIRING ME. GUYS, please check out her book. If only he knew. It's awesome!