Chapter 42: Engagement!

*After a week*

^_^ AUTHOR'S POV ^_^

* Sharma Mansion*

The one week for the bride and groom was hell. At last, The engagement cermony was happening. The dream of two hearts is coming true.

Today, Bhavana was called by Aakash. He said her That's a family Party. He was fuming with anger when he went near her. But, he have to calm down.

He asked bhavana to come to the avenue by 10 Am. Their Engagement time is at 10:30 Am. As usual Divya was sleeping and Aarav woke her up. Again their tom&jerry fight started.

At 8:00 Divya took a hot shower and came out. She wore her bathrobe and ate her breakfast. After her breakfast, The makeup artist's came and did her makeup.

After her makeup, she got ready in her beautiful engagement lehenga. Which suited her perfectly.

She paired it with a diamond set

She paired it with a diamond set. She straighten her hair and left it loose. The time was 9:00 Am. Everyone was ready and left to the Venue.

* In Malhotra Mansion*

Aarthi, Maggi and yash were running around the house, telling what to take to the avenue. Whereas, Aakash was confused what to choose and what not.

No one was helping him. Even his friends. Every minute, he was cursing his friends and they were laughing. He called Maggi and showed her two sherwani's.

"Blue ya red?" Aakash asked Maggi. She was thinking and suddenly she come up with a thought. Divya's fav colour was blue.

"Blue. It'll look good and matching to bhabhi's dress"  She said and left. He smiled and wore his blue sherwani.

He wore golden shoes and went down with his friends

He wore golden shoes and went down with his friends. They ate their breakfast and left to the Avenue.

*At the Engagement Avenue*

Sharma's were first who reached the avenue. Rishika helped Divya to get down from the car. She was followed by her three best friends.

After looking at the avenue, she was mesmerized. The perfect decorations and the theme. Everyone was impressed by Aarav's choice.

Then, At 9:45 The Malhotra's Arrived

Sharma's welcomed Malhotra's. Evryone hugged each other and started talking random things.

Obviously, Rahul was invited to the engagement party. He was a bit sad, but he was happy for her. Maggi's heartbeat was racing when she saw him.

He came near her and hugged her. She was shocked by his actions.

"Hey, Meghana. How are you?" He asked her smiling.

"I'm fine, Rahul. How are you?" Maggi asked.

"I'm good. I'm happy for her" He said, looking at her with a hint of sadness in his eyes. Maggi was jumping with happiness in her heart.

"Ooh" She said hiding her excitment.

At 10, Bhavana came inside fuming with anger. She saw the engagement board outside.

"How dare you, Aakash? You cheated on me?" She said, holding Aakash's Collar.

"Leave him, Bitch" Divya shouted coming near them. Everyone was confused. They were like, 'What's going on here?'.

"I should tell this bhavana. Not you. You cheated on me. I blamed and scolded Divya for everything" Aakash said, which shocked Bhavana. She left his collar.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, feeling confused.

"About this" Divya said and handed over her mobile, which consists The video where she relieved that she's not pregnant.

She was angry after seeing that video.

"This is not true, Aakash. Believe me" She pleased him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Now get out" Divya said, snatching her mobile from her hand. She pushed her out. Nd Aakash hugged Divya.

"Thank you for everything, Divya. I love you" Aakash said.

"I love you, too" She said "Now let's go"

The time was 10:30 Am. They both got up from their seats, as priest Completed chanting Mantras. Anjali brought a Blue velvet box near Divya whereas, Aarthi brought a red velvet box near Aakash.

"Ab, Vadhu aur var rings ek dusre ko pehnav" Priest said.

Aakash slipped the ring in Divya's finger and Divya slipped The ring in his finger. The rings were couple rings. Which was king and queen rings.

They smiled looking at each other

They smiled looking at each other. Now officially, Engaged.

"Congratulations, Ms. Sharma" Aakash said and He burried his head in Divya's Neck.

"Same to you, Mr. Malhotra" She said and hugged him.

*****

"You guys shouldn't meet each other for 1 month" Aarthi said.

"WHAATTTT???" Aakash and Divya shouted at a time.

"Shhh. Yeah, Sorry" Rahul said.

"Ok" Divya said and frowned.

After that, they left to their homes. After eating Dinner they all slept...................

Author's note~

Hola ppl! Thriple update today!!!!!! Bhavana's chapter is finished. How's the chapter???? Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!! love you all❤❤❤❤❤