Chapter 31: Broken Heart

DIVYA POV

I woke up at 9. Yesterday I didn't get sleep, Thinking about meeting my friends. So, I slept late and woke up late. Shoot! Only one hour left.

I got up from my bed and Went to washroom. I came out and wore a white t-shirt, Which sleeves are till elbow and a white torn jeans.

I applied liner and lipbalm

I applied liner and lipbalm. I tied my hair into a ponytail. I came down and went to dining table for breakfast.

I ate Dosa with coconut chutney and some orange juice. I bid my parents bye, Wore my nude heels and drove to cafe coffee day in my car.

I reached there in 5 mins. I parked my car there and saw everyone are there already. I went inside and everyone saw me & Came running to me.

" Divya, Missed you so much " Rishu said.

" Missed you alotttttttttt " Every guy said. Except Aakash. He was just sitting on the chair and stirring spoon in the coffee.

" Same here " I said, Released from hug and went near him.

" What happened Aakash? You didn't hug me? I mean, You didn't even notice Me? " I asked, Feeling sad.

" Umm....Sorry. I didn't notice you. I was some where else " He said, Hugging me. Just a normal side hug. It doesn't contain any friendly, love. Something is wrong with him.

" He's like that only, From last month " Anirudh said.

" Umm....Aakash, Can I talk with you Alone sometime? " I asked " Back of this place "

" Yea " He said and we went back of this place.

AAKASH POV

" Yea, Tell me " I said to her.

" I missed you, so much " She said, With her Best ever smile. For which I could die.

" I missed you too " I said " But, It didn't last longer "

" Ooh " She said and bent her head down. And again, Lifted her chin up.

" I Love you " She said. I wasn't shocked. Infact, I'm very happy. I thought to say her ' I love you too '. But, Something that strike my mind didn't allow me to say her.

" I don't love you " I said A big lie to my crush, No love! " Infact, I hate you "

" You broke my heart Again, Mr. MALHOTRA " She said, While her tears were busy rolling on her cheek " I hate you. Don't show you're face again "

My life was ruined by her.............!
*Author's note* who's she? Tell me in the comment section.

She left crying to her home in the car. I know I shouldn't Hurt her like this, But I've to. Because of the incident last month.

I don't even deserve To love Divya. I'm such a brat, Careless fellow. Urgh! I hate my life. I went inside the cafe and saw my friends glaring at me.

" What happened? Why you all killing me with You're glares? " I asked, Chuckling.

" Just shut up, You idiot. Why did you make her cry huh? " Surya asked.

" She's our sister and best friend " Aashrith said.

" Umm....I said, I don't love her " I said, Casually. Hiding my pain.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? Long back, You said you love her right? " Anirudh asked " Now what happened? "

" That time I love her. Now I don't love her " I said.

" Forget it. You idiot " Rishi said and everyone went except me.

After that I also left from there. I went my home and rushed to my room. I cried thinking about The incident.

DIVYA POV

I went to my home, Thank god mom was in the kitchen. I went to my room, Bolt the door and cried the shit out of me. After sometime, I drifted off to sleep.

After sometime, I woke up by the knock on my door. I got up and opened the door.

" Come for the snacks dear " Mom said. I Nodded and mom left from there.

I went To my washroom and took a Hot shower. I changed myself Into Pj's and went down.

I ate some Sandwich and juice. I watched tv and went to park. I came by 7.

I read some novels and went for dinner. I ate and slept.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! Tell me How's the chapter? And Why did he behave like that. And how's like that? Please vote, Comment and share. Thank you!❤