Chapter 24: Suprise!

Vraddha_holic

》After few weeks 》

MEGHANA POV

I woke up by the Alarm. I quickly went for brushing and then took a hot shower. I came out and wore Yellow off shoulder top with blue jeans. I tied my hair into a pony and went down.

I greeted Nani, Ate breakfast and left to college in my car.

I reached college in 10 mins and parked my car. I went inside the classroom and saw My Adda Sitting. I went near them.

" Hey people. Good morning " I said, With a warm smile.

" Good morning, Gorgeous " Everyone said.

" Thank you, People " I said and sat beside them.

So, Our 2 classes done and now we're sitting in canteen munching Burgers. I miss my Mom, Dad and Bhai. Kash, They're here. I brush my Thoughts off and sat.

" I know you're missing you're Family Maggi " Divya said, Keeping her hand on my shoulder.

" How do you know Divu? " I asked, Feeling suprised.

" I'm you're best friend right? I know everything " She said. I'm really lucky to have Divya as my bestiee.

" Thank you Divu. You're my Darling "I said and hugged her.

I felt relived after hugging her. She gives me the homely feeling, Which most of the people Can't give.

After eating, When i was going to class, I saw on notice board that there is prom. I quickly got an idea. I went to My civics Class and Suresh came with me. The class was boring, But ok. I was just thinking about My family. I wish they are here.

I want to share so many things with ma, Pa and bhai. I don't think it's a good idea to tell bhai, About Divya's Love. He should realize it, we should not force him.

The classes were boring, But we've to attend for attendance. At last, We may be thrown out of the college. So, I'm very Good student 😉 So, I shouldn't be thrown out.

So, At last college was done and I went to my house. I boringly, Parked my car and went inside the house. It was dark. No light was there.

" Nani. Nani. Aap Kahan ho ? " I shouted. No reply.

" Koyi hei ? " I shouted again.

Suddenly, Lights turn on and Someone shouted SURPRISE!!!!!!

" Aahhhhhhhh!!! Who's this? " I asked, Still closing my eyes.

" Array buddho. It's Me, You're bhai " Bhai said, Coming near me.

" OMG!!!! Bhaiiiiiiiii " I shouted and Hugged my bhai.

" MAMMA AND PAAPA " I shouted and Hugged them.

" Missed you Meggu " Ma and pa said.

" Missed you too ma and pa " I said.

" Missed you dumbo " Bhai said.

" Missed you too Buddhu " I said.

I went to my room Nd freshen up a bit. I can take bhai to The prom, Like partner for Divu. Brilliant idea!

I went down and said bhai. Bhai Immediately said yes. After sometime, We talked and ate dinner.

After that, I went to My room and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey peeps! How's chapter?and I didn't update for 2 days beacuse I didn't got any idea. So, Please vote, Comment and share. Please. And thank you! ❤