Chapter 38: Buisness meeting in Dubai

DIVYA POV

Last night was the best. I never thought he loved me. I mean, It's a sudden shock for me. He proposed in the roof top. My dream came true. The way I imagined how he propsed me, The same happened.

I'm literally Damm happy! I got from my bed and Went to washroom. Today there is a deal with Shetty's. We and Malhotra's are partners with Shetty's.

I wore a Black formal shirt and white pants. I blow dried my hair and pulled into a pony tail. I took my bag, Ate breakfast and left to office.

While entering into my cabin, I saw some boquets and a basket of chocolates been. No one was there in the corridor except Kiara. I called her.

"Kiara, Who kept this flowers and chocolates here?" I asked.

"I literally don't have any idea, Mam" She said.

"Ok. Go" I said and went to cabin with my things. I carefully observed the boquet and found a card in it.

I opened and there was a message, Written -

Dear, Girlfriend!

I know you was suprised by the boquets and chocolates. I just send you your fav Diary milk and yellow roses. Have a great day! Meet you in the confrence hall. Love you lots!
              ~with love, You're boyfriend!

I smiled looking at the note. He's a cutiee pie. My phone rang. It was him.

"How's the suprise?" He asked.

"Umm....It's not good. It's ok, Ok" I lied and chuckled.

"Ok, Fine. I'm putting the call" He said.

"No. Please. It's just awesome" was all I could say to stop this arrogant man.

"That's my girl. Ok bye. Meet you in the confrence hall" He said.

"Yea. Bye" I said and hung the call.

*In the confrence hall*

"Welcome to the meeting Malhotra's and sharma's" Mr. Shetty said. We smiled. I looked at aakash and he winked at me.

"So, We've a Meeting in dubai" Mr. Shetty said, "I need one of you to reach there and give your presentation"

Dad and bhai discussed something, Whereas Aakash and uncle disscused.

"So, We want to send Ms. Divya Sharma for the presentation" Dad said and Looked at me. He gave me "Do you wanna go?" Look. I nodded.

"Ok. Then, What about your's Mr. Malhotra?" Mr. Shetty asked.

"We want to send Mr. Aakash malhotra for the presentation" uncle said.

"Ok, Then. Your flight will be tonight and you'll be return by day after tomorrow" Mr. Shetty said, "Is it ok?"

"It's absoulety fine" Me and Aakash said at a time. We both smiled.

"Dad, I'm going home for the packing" I said and he nodded. Me and Aakash left to our homes.

AAKASH POV

*in the Malhotra Mansion*

"Mom, I'm home" I shouted.

"Itni jaldi? Papa Sent you. How?" She asked. I said her the Whole story.

"Go and pack. Fast" She said and I left to my room. I took out my suitcase and kept everything which is needed. I packed some Sunglasses and etc.

I messaged Divya whether she's done with her packing or not. She replied -
"Yep. Some. Left with some things"

*Time:7pm*

The time was 7. I've to reach airport at 8. I kept some home made food items in my backpack. I bid my parents and meghu bye and left to airport.

*In the airport*

I reached the airport at 8:30 and saw Divya was standing at the entrance. Our flight was at 9:30 Pm. I quickly went near her and hugged her.

"Chale?" She asked. I nodded and we both went inside the airport. She just got only 1 small suitcase. I though, Brought a jumbo suitcase.

We boarded the flight at 9:30 and I started talking with Divya. We'll reach Dubai by tomorrow morning.

We ate some dinner made by my mom. After that, We drifted off to sleep................

Hey people!

I know, I know! I'm Damm late. But, The WiFi wasn't fixed. So, I couldn't. Now, you gonna get notifications twice in a week. So, I'm gonna end this book soon and Start my new book. Support me like this.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you lots!❤ Happy reading!❤