Chapter 5: Is he cute?

AAKASH POV

I parked my car in other place and saw My parking lot. That was free. Oh! Where is Divya? She didn't came. Dude, Something fishy. Oh my! I don't have her number.

Suddenly, A black Top less car stood in front of our college gate. Then, She got down and a boy also Got down. She hugged him and Kissed her Forehead.

How dare he? Who's he to kiss my Divya. Wait, Did I said my Divya? Omg! Something is happening to me. Stop Aakash Baccha. She bid him and came near me.

" Hey, Aakash " She said.

" Who's he? Why are you coming in his car? You can call me right? " I asked her these many questions.

" Woah. Woah! Hold on your horses. Don't ask me questions as if I'm your girlfriend. First of all, He's my brother. My car was Damaged, so he dropped me. And i don't have your number. Ok? " She said, Glaring at me.

Oh! He's her bro? I thought.

" And take my number " I said and gave her my number.

" Give me your number " I ordered her.

" Here, Take it " She gave her number.

^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/

My college was done. Me and Divya Proceded towards The parking lot. The air was flowing heavily. The trees were moving forcely. The flowers were coming out from the trees.

Suprisingly, The flowers coming and falling on Divya. One flower fall on her Lips. I slowly moved my hand towards her Lips and I removed the flower. She looked at me Shockingly.

" le..let's go " She said, Stramming.

" Yeah. Let's go " I said.

SHIT! I realize what I have done. Man! That was unexpected. I should apolozise her.

" Hey.....I can drop you Divya " I said and smiled at her.

" Hmm...NO problem. I'll call bhai " She said and looked at her phone.

" Hey, Common.....we're friends. I'll drop chalo " I said and dragged her to my car.

" ok " She said and sat in the car.

I started my car. " Sorry Divya. For the things I did in before " I said.

" Hmm....No probs! " She said and showed her house adress.

In few mins, We reached Her house. I bid her bye and Got down.

" Hey, Tomorrow is Saturday right? And holiday! Any morning plans? " I asked her.

" Hmmm.....No! Can we go for shopping? " She asked and facepalmed her face.

" Hey, No problem....I can come " I said.

" Thanks! Sorry " She said, Embrassingly " Bye, See you at 10 "

" K. I'll pick you up. Bye " I said and left.

DIVYA POV

Chee. I'm ashamed of myself. How can I say to him?

I went inside and suddenly bhai came and asked me,

" Who dropped you? " He asked.

" Aakash " I said and lost in my thoughts.

" Oh. Is he cute? " Bhai asked me and winked at me.

" Bhai. Stop it " I shouted and went to my room.

After sometime I ate my dinner and slept!

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY PEEPS! THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENT AND SHARE.
         ~ DIVYA❤