Chapter 37: Date❤

AAKASH POV

I realize that Divya was right. She was the one for me. I can't loose her once again. She was always By my side, In our School and college. I love her. She's my Angel!

Today, I'm gonna keep a leave To the office, As I'm gonna decorate the Whole rooftop to propose her. Urgh! First I need the decoration things.

I got up from my bed and Went to washroom. I bathed and Went to Super market. I brought the things, which are needed. Thankgod! Mom, dad and Meghu went to Delhi.

I cooked some breakfast, And ate it. I took my things and Went to rooftop. I took out some lights and decorated it. I was arranging everything, How Divya like it. I hope she gonna like it.

When i was doing, I got a call. It was my Angel.

" Hey, Divya. Wassup? " I asked, Feeling extremely Happy.

" Umm....Nothing much. Just this work sucks, You know " She said. I can sense the tiredness in her voice.

" Wat dng? " I asked, to Start a convo.

" Eating lunch. Your's Done? " She asked.

" It's still 11. Who will eat now? " I Said, Casually.

" Idiot, It's 2. Not, 11 " She said. I checked my watch. Yea, it's 2.

" Oh, Yes. I didn't check " I said.

" What are you doing that you're very busy, That you can't even have time to check? " She asked and chuckled.

" I'm decor- I'm Just cleaning my room " I said. Uff! I didn't Said, What I'm actually doing.

" Ooh. K then. Bye. Eat lunch " She said and hung the call.

I went down and cooked some Lunch and ate. Again, I came to the Terrace and arranged everything. It was almost done. I took some vase, kept her favourite Red roses.

I called her to inform about this. Yea, I'm late.

" Hey, Aakash. Yea, What's bothering you? " She asked. She's frustated now.

" Umm....Come to my house at 8. For, Dinner " I said " No, If's and but's. Bye "

" Ok, Bye " She said and hung the call.

The time was 7 Pm. I took a quick hot shower. And wore a Blue shirt with A Navy blue Coat and Green jeans. I applied my favourite Cinnamon Scent.

I cooked some Chicken lazania, Which is her favourite. I took that Lazania and some plates to The terrace.

I brought some glasses with wine bottle. I brought some candles, Which made it even Romantic, And not to forget I arranged some rose petals which is favourite of divya.

I went down to welcome her. The time was 8. The bell rang. There comes My beautiful Angel. Divya. Looking pretty in a peach and Black strapless gown. She was flawless. Any guy can fall in love with her.

" Abbey, Stop looking at me. I know, I'm beautiful " She said, Tapping her own shoulder and giggling.

" Offo, Stop you're self praising man. Come let's go to terrace " I said, Rolling my eyes. I took her to the Terrace, By blindfolding her. I opened her blindfold and she was Awestruck by my arrangments. *Decorations in media box*

" Omg! It's awesome Aakash. I love it yaar " She said, Jumping like a four year kid.

" I've to tell you one thing Divya " I said, Kneeling down.

" Yea " She said.

" You were my side everytime. You cared for me. You were hurt because of me. I avoided you, Scolded you. But, Still you didn't leave my side. You encouraged me. You're the shine to my Sun. You're Twinkle to my star. And, I'm not good at this, But still. I've to. I didn't realize my love for you at first. But, I realised it, the day after our prom. And, Lastly I LOVE YOU Divya. I love you as a man loves a woman " I said. I proposed Her. Yay!! " Give me you're Answer Divya "

She gave me her Answer by crashing her lips on mine. Her arms were around my neck and my hands were around her waist. She made circles on my neck and I kissed her hungrily. I showed my love in this kiss. I don't want to end this moment, But we both broke apart for the air.

Her cheeks become crimson, Beacuse she was shying. She went and sat on the sofa. I served the Lazania on both of our Plates and started eating in the silence.

" I Love you too " She said and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

After our dinner, We were talking random things. I was moving close to kiss her. She shut her eyes and suddenly her mobile rang.

" Yea, Bhai. I'm coming " She said.

" Wat happened? " I asked.

" Bhai called me urgently. I've to go " She said.

" Ok. Bye " I said. She gave me a quick peck on my lips.

" Bye, Boyfriend " She said.

" Bye girlfriend " I said and left to my room. I slept thinking about her.

Author's note~

Ahem! Ahem! Sorry, Peeps!!! Didn't update the chapter. My WiFi didn't work. So, Anyways, Tell me how's the chapter? And Please vote, Comment and share. Love you all!!!❤❤❤❤