Chapter 34: Plan backfired

AAKASH POV

Today evening At 6, The party starts. Divya was ready to prove that Bhavana is not pregnant. I've a Slight idea that nothing has happened. But, Still results are positive.

I brushed the thoughts away and woke up from the bed. I went to washroom brushed and bathed. I came out and wore a white T-shirt with a black blazer and Blue jeans.

I gelled my hair and went down for the breakfast. I sat and started eating my breakfast.

" Aakash, First go to Sharma's industries and take The paper work from Divya. Before going to our Office, Go to their office " Dad said. I nodded. I was just feeling happy to meet her.

In 10 Mins, I reached their office. When i entered, I was greeted by Aarav Bhai and we shared a brotherly hug. Then, I asked him where's Divya's office.

" Why? Don't do any adult stuff with her. Please " He said and winked at me.

" Aarav bhai, Please. Tell me " I said.

" Go to 15 Floor. There'll be only one room. That room is Divya's " Aarav Bhai said.

" Why alone? " I asked.

" Don't know " He said and left. I went to lift, And pressed 15 th floor. I reached there and saw two rooms were there. I saw, Divya coming out of a room. I was struck by her beauty. God! Why the hell is she beautiful Man.

" Done checking me out? " Divya said, Snapping me out of the thoughts.

" Yea. Chee.....I mean no " I said, Confused. Man!

" Ok. ok stop. Why did you came here? Any work? " She asked.

" Yea. Dad said to take the paper work from you " I said.

" Oh, Yes. Come in. I'll give you " She said Nd I nodded.

" Here " She said, Giving me a yellow file.

" Thank you. Can I ask you sth? " I asked.

" Sure " She said.

" There are 18 floors right. Why are you being here alone and why 15 th floor? " I asked.

" Umm....I need some privacy and 15th February Is the date of the birthday of the person whom I love " She said.

" Ooh " I said as I didn't understand what she said " Bye, Then. See you in the party "

" Yea. Bye " She said.

I went down and left to the office. I gave the file to dad and went in the cabin. 15 th february who's Birthday? Who's Birthday? I went to Maggi's cabin and asked -

" Maggi, Who's Birthday is On 15th February? " I asked.

" Bhai, How can you forget? It's you're birthday " She chuckled and again looked back in the desktop.

What the hell? How can I forget my birthday? Dumbass. I smiled myself, Recollecting the words she said. I left from Maggi's cabin and came to my cabin.

The time was 4:30 Pm. Me, Maggi Nd Bhai left to house as there's a party. I went for a hot shower and wore a navy blue three checker suit. I gelled my hair and wore my shoes.

I went to bhavana's House. She didn't got ready still. I went near her and kept my hand on her shoulder. She jerked it away.

" What happened baby? " I asked.

" What happened to me? I should ask you this. I'm not coming to Party today " She said.

" Why? " I asked.

" Because I heard your's and divya's Conversation. You both want me to get another test right? Don't you believe me Aakash. Why will I lie you huh? And, What happens if I step on that glass piece and fall down. Our baby may die. Then Later, You'll regret it " She said and hugged me. She started crying. I didn't thought this much deep. Yea, Why didn't I believed Bhavana? I should teach Divya a lesson.

" I'll teach her a lesson baby. You stay here " I said, Getting up. I went to my car and drove to The party.

BHAVANA POV

Yea. My plan worked out! Nice happened, I've heard their conversation. Or else, He'll knew the truth. I don't want that to happen. I want him to be mine. Only mine.

DIVYA POV

I got ready and waited for Aakash and bhavana. Suddenly, He came. His face was full of anger. There was No seen of bhavana. He came and pulled me to the corner by my wrist. He pinned me to the wall, Where no one can see us.

" How Dare you to Say bhavana is not pregnant? " He said. His voice was full of hatred.

" I mean.....How can you say? " I asked him. He pressed his hands on me more and I screamed in pain.

" If she falls, By the glass piece it can be Dangerous to her and baby " He said.

" We can know what's wr- " I was cut of  by him.

" Just shut up. I don't wanna believe you " He said and left from that place. We again came to the lobby and everyone was enjoying. He drank a drink and left from here. His parents were still there.

I hidded my feelings, Till the party was done. Once The party done, I went to my room Nd locked the door. I went and slept on my bed, Crying. I don't know, when I got sleep.

Author's note~

Hey peeps!! How's the twist? I felt bad for Divya. Please vote, Comment and share. Leave you're reviews in the comment section. And next chapter's may delay. But, Stay tune. Thank you. Love you!!❤❤❤