Chapter 36: " I don't believe YOU "

DIVYA POV

I woke up from my bed and Went to washroom. I took a quick hot shower with my rose and Honey Moisturizer.

I wore a grey Pencil skirt with black formal shirt. I did my hair into loose curls and applied minimal make up. I took my bag and went down.

I ate some Sandwich. And left to office in my car. I just want to show bhavana's video to Aakash and to prove her wrong.

Dad Gave me some work to give this File to Malhotra's. I went to their office and Directly went to C.e.o's cabin.

" Come in, Beta " Uncle said, Giving me a smile.

" Uncle, Dad said to give you this file " I said, Giving the file to Him.

" Beta, This file should be given to Aakash. I'll send this to him, By Mr. Rao " Uncle said.

" No Problem, uncle. I'll give this to him " I said.

" Ok " He said giving me the file. I went to the 12th floor and knocked on his Cabin door.

" Come in " He said.

" Mr. Sharma said to give this to you, Mr. Malhotra " I said, Giving him the file.

" Ok. Why are you here? And they can send by anyone. I don't want you to come here, Ms. Sharma " He said, In a dangerous tone.

" Umm....I need to show you something " I said.

" About? " He asked.

" Bhavana " I said, Looking straight into his eyes.

" I don't want " He said, Looking away.

" Please. It's a Pakka proof " I said, Opening my gallery.

" I don't believe YOU " He said, Holding my arms.

" Please " I begged him.

" Ok. Last chance. I'm not gonna give you other chance " He said, In a cold voice " Not gonna talk to you "

" Yea " I said, Showing him the video. He was Shocked by her words. I can see guilt in his eyes.

" I'm sorry " He said, Holding my hands.

" Don't be " I said. My tears started Flowing on my cheeks.

AAKASH POV

" Don't be " She said. Her tears started flowing on her cheeks. I wipe her tears off and hugged her.

" Thank you, Chirkut. Tumhare bina, I can't be relieved this much " I said.

" Ok. Friends? " She asked.

" Best friends " I said and hugged her " I'm not gonna leave that bhavana "

" Hey. Wait! We'll tell her When the time comes. This is not the right time " She said.

" Ok " I said, Calming down.

" It's time for me to leave. Bye Batuk " She said.

" Bye, Chirkut " I said and she left. You'll pay for it bhavana. I did my whole work, Smiling.

At 9:30, Dad, Meghu and Me left to home. We ate our dinner and Slept.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! At last, He knows the truth!!!!!!!! Now, Their actual love story starts. Please vote, Comment and share. Keep smiling!!!! ❤❤❤