Chapter 35: Doodh ka doodh, Paani ka Paani

》After 3 Days 》

DIVYA POV

He doesn't know the actual truth. How come she know the truth? Did she heard our converstaion? Man. My brain is just Exploding beacuse of this.

I woke up from my bed, Took a quick hot shower. I wore a White crop top with white jeans. I applied lipstick and tied my hair into a ponytail. I had my breakfast, Wore my white heels and drove to office.

I reached there in 20 mins. I went to my cabin and started doing my work on the desktop. My mind isn't here. It's near Bhavana. How come she know our plans? I'm sure, She heard our convo.

I was stunned by his sudden behaviour. I always knew, She Don't like us to be friends. And moreover, She changed his Mind completely. She changed him completely.

It's all my fault. I thought He loves me too. But, No. He hates me. Brushing my thoughts off, I concentrated on My work. Just then, I got a call from the Landline.

" Mam, Ms. Bhavana Singh Want's to meet you " Soumya, Receptionist said.

" Let her come, Soumya " I said.

" Ok mam " She said and hung the call.

After 5 mins, I heard the heels sound outside the door.

" May I come in, Divya Mam? " Bhavana asked sarcastically.

" Please, Bhavana. Come " I said, Being frustated.

" So, Divya Sharma. Nice cabin " She said, Looking the cabin.

" Thank you, Bhavana. What do you need now? You've already shattered me " I said, In my angry tone.

" Calm down, Ms. Sharma. I haven't done yet. There's More. Wait and watch " She said, Glaring at me.

" Oh really! He already hate me " I said, Yelling at her " Now, He's your's "

" Oh, Darling! You don't know right? He still loves you " She said, Giving me a disgusting look.

" Loves me? " I asked, Feeling confused.

" Don't you know? " She asked, Sitting on the chair. I nodded my head negatively.

" Ooh. I should make him hate you. That's my target " She said, Giving me a evil Look.

" It's not possible to you, Ms. Singh " I said, Wiping my tears.

" It is " She said " I'll leave now "

I'm gonna Prove him. I need one chance, To prove her wrong. He's so innocent. And She's not. I sat on my chair and thinking what to do.

The the time was 5 Pm. I thought to go for Cafe coffee day. I took my permission from dad and left to cafe coffee day.

I ordered a Mocha and started sipping it. Someone similar, Was coming Inside the cafe. She turn around and that was bhavana. She came and sat beside my table. Thank god! She didn't saw me.

She was Talking with her best friends. Suddenly someone asked -

" Are you really pregnant, Bhavs? " One girl asked. I quickly took out my phone and opened Video option. I started Recording.

" It's just a bullshit, To make Aakash mine srila. So, That he avoids that bitch Divya " She said, laughing with her friends. So, It's nothing huh. I stopped recording, Payed the bill Nd left to office.

At 9, Me, Bhai and Dad left the office and came to home. I got freshen up and went down for the dinner. After that, I slept in my room happily.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! Sorry for not updating. I was in my grandma's house and phone was with my Mom. And Our book Crossed 900 views. I'm very happy. Thanks to everyone, Who supported me. Love you!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😊😊😊😊❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤