Chapter 29: Graduation Day!

DIVYA POV

I woke up by the alarm. The time was 6:00 Am. I shut the alarm and got up from the bed. I realised that today is my graduation. Ma and pa are not going to come. Bhai Is gonna arrive in 1 hour.

I went to washroom and brushed. I wore my Jogging tracks with my sweat shirt. I tied my hair into a ponytail and left to park, After wearing my Sneakers.

After about an hour, I came back home and saw bhai sitting on the sofa and talking with Dadi. I removed My sneakers and quickly rushed inside.

" Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii " I said and hugged him tightly.

" Meri Princess. Kaisi ho? " Bhai asked, Releasing from the hug.

" Bohot achi hoon. I missed you so much bhai " I said.

" You can't even imagine, How much I missed you princess " Bhai said, Kissing my forehead.

" So, When will graduation starts? " Bhai asked, Sitting on the sofa.

" At 11, Bhai. Go and get fresh up. Me and dadi will arrange you breakfast " I said and he left.

I ran to my room and got freshen up in 10 mins. I wore my shorts with Blue T shirt. I tied my hair into a messy bun and went down.

I kept a plate on the table with glass. He came down, With a track pant and a T-Shirt. He sat on the chair and Me, Dadi also sat. I served Paratha with Achar.

The time was 10:00. I went to my room and dressed in White shirt with A black pant. I applied liner and lip balm. I wore my graduation gown and cap.

After my Stuff, I came down. It's 10:30 Am. Bhai and Dadi got ready. We all Got in the car and Went to my college.

In 30 Mins, We reached the college. We all took my seats, Which is arranged in the back side of the college for the graduation.

Me, Bhai and Dadi took seat in the Middle row. Surprisingly, Suresh, Arnav, Aayush, Aarush and Maggi sat in the same row. We saw each other and smiled.

Like about, Half an hour we sat there. At 11:30 Am, Our graduation started. They started calling our Names and giving their degrees.

Like about, After few names they called Suresh, Arnav, Aarush, Aayush. And we all are waiting for 3rd Ranker. Now, It's for 3rd Ranker. My name didn't came still. Suddenly, They called -

" We'd Like to welcome Ms. DIVYA SHARMA on to the Dias "

Like seriously? I'm 3rd Ranker. Did they called my name? Bhai shook me and said me to go to the Dias. I got up from my place and everyone Gave me applause.

I quickly went on the Dias and took My degree.

" Congratulations Ms. Divya " My principal said, Giving me the certificate.

" Thank you, Sir " I said and got down from the Dias. I saw that Bhai took photo when I got my degree.

At last. Got my degree. Yaayyyy! Everyone congratulated me. Maggi hugged me.

After our graduation, We all throwed our Caps in the air.

We all congratulated each other and left to our houses

We all congratulated each other and left to our houses. I was in cloud nine. I'm a 3rd Ranker.

In 2 days, I'm gonna go to Mumbai. Uff! Finally. Missed my friends alot. Aakash alot.

I went to a party, Which is arranged by laasya. I spend there till 4 and returned. After I return I slept.

I woke up at 7 and started Reading books in wattpad. Like about, 9 I stopped and went down for dinner.

After dinner slept in my room, Peacefully.

Author's note~

Hey peeps! How's the chapter? And graduation? And please vote, Comment and share. And she's gonna return Mumbai soon. Interesting things, Gonna take place. Thank you all! And love you people. And, I kept Maggi and Rahul as a pair beacuse of VanillawithChoco. Because of my puchki. And I'm missing them. I hope they both do a Movie in future! Love you all!!❤