Chapter 18: Leaving Mumbai

DIVYA POV

》After 1 week 》

I woke up at 7:00 Am. My flight is at 9:00 to Delhi. I should Reach airport Before 2 hours. I quickly woke up and went for A Hot shower.

I came out and wore a white Tanktop with Red Florals Skirt. I wore a denim Jacket with it.

I went down and Ate paratha with Aloo kurma

I went down and Ate paratha with Aloo kurma. Ma, Pa and bhai bid me bye. I wore my white sneakers And left to Airport with Bhai.

Bhai dropped me and left. My security Check was done and sat on the chair, waiting for boarding. I got a call from Rishika. I lifted.

" Hey divu! Did you board flight? " Rishu asked me.

" No,Rishu. Waiting for boarding " I said her.

" Ooh! Happy journey Divu. Good luck " Rishu said.

" Thanks, Rishu. And Tell all our  friends That my flight is In 1/2 Hour " I said.

" Yea, Sure " She said.

" Bye Rishu " I said " I'll meet you after 1 year. Miss you! Tata. Take care " I said.

" Bye, Divu. Love you Infinite to the power of infinite. Bye, Take care " She said and hung the call.

After 1/2 An hour, I board the flight. My seat Is 15 B. I sat comfortably and the flight Took off.

I plugged the earphones to my phone and played ' Main Phir bhi tumko chahungi ' Song and Started Listening.

After 1 hour, The flight landed in the Delhi airport. I took my Handbag and left to The Luggage collecting area.

I took my heavy two suitcases put in the trolley, Left to the exit. I came out and saw, There was Ramu kaka Holding my The board, Written my name.

I went near him and he kept my luggage In the Car trunk.

" Divya bitiya, Kaisi ho? " Ramu kaka asked, Driving the Car.

" Main Bohot achi hoon, Kaka. Aap kaise ho? " I asked.

" Main Bohot Acha hoon " He said.

》After Half an hour 》

We came to Dadi's house. I literally Ran Inside and went to Dadi's room.

Dadi Was sleeping on the bed. I thought not to disturb. I was going out, Suddenly Dadi called 'Chintu'.

" Dadi " I shouted and ran to her and hugged her tightly.

" Kaisi ho? " Dadi asked, Getting up.

" Main Achi hoon, Dadi " I said.

" Theek hei, Toh jaake Fresh hoja. I'll show you you're college " She said.

I nodded and left to to my room.  Everytime I come to this house, I'll be in this room.

(  HER ROOM )

(  HER ROOM )

I opened my Suitcase, Took out my white tanktop, With Blue torn jeans.

I went for a quick hot shower and came out

I went for a quick hot shower and came out. I wore my dress and put my hair into a high ponytail.

I came down to living Room and Dadi Was Waiting for me.

" Chalo Dadi. I'm ready " I said.

She nodded and we both proceded towards the Car. I sat in the car and we went to our college " Delhi college of arts and commerce ".

We reached our college in 10 mins. I got down and saw the area of the college. Wow! It's quite good.

Dadi spoke with the principal about me and he said that college starts in 4 days.

After speaking, We all went to home. The time was 12:30 Pm. Dadi served me Butter Naan, With butter chicken.

I ate and went to my room. I arrange my things and then put my clothes in the cupboard.

After that, I slept.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I woke up at 5:00 Pm. I took out my Jogging dress, With My nike shoes. I bid bye to Dadi and went To park.

When i was jogging, Someone bumped into me. I woke her up and make her sat in the chair.

" Hey, Are you ok? " I asked her.

" Yea, I'm fine " She said.

" What's your name? " I asked her.

" Laasya " She said.

" Ooh, sweet! What do you study? And where? " I asked. Shit! I shouldn't ask like that.

" Hmm.....I'm studying Arts 2nd year. And I study in Delhi college of Arts and Commerce " She said.

" Oh wow! I'm also Arts 2nd year and same college " I said.

" Oh, Cool! So we maybe friends? " She asked.

" Yea, Friends " I said.

" where do you live? " I asked her.

" Greater kilash " ( I seriously don't know this place where is. I just search In the Google and wrote here )

" Ooh! Same " I said.

" Bye then " She said and left.

Uff! At last I got a friend. I went home at 7:00.

I watch tv till 9:00 And spoke with my parents. I spoke with Rishu about my college and New friend.

I ate dinner and went to my, Slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey ya peeps! How's the chapter? Let me know by your comments! Please drop your comments and Please Vote!!!!😊😊😊 Thanks for 211 VIEWS!!!!! I'm very happy!!!!😘
This is one of the biggest chapter!!!😉 Enjoy!
                   ~ Divya❤